Good Morning Faithful,
Here are the top 49ers headlines for Monday, May 17.
New and Notable
8 Takeaways from Trey Lance and 49ers Rookie Minicamp
- The 49ers had 23 participants in total on hand for the session, including five tryouts.
- Of the participants on hand, there were six defensive backs, four wide receivers, four offensive linemen, three linebackers, two tight ends, two running backs, one fullback and one quarterback
- During the group's 7-on-7 periods, Trey Lance notched just four incompletions (two drops) on the day on roughly 24 passing attempts.
- One of Lance's incompletions came off of a tipped ball by undrafted linebacker Justin Hilliard.
- Sixth-round running back Elijah Mitchell caught all four of his passes from Lance.
- Marqise Lee hauled in the longest reception of the day.
- The 49ers also held their highly-anticipated one-on-one drills.
- Friday marked the only open rookie minicamp practice. Veterans will begin reporting next week and OTA offseason workouts (Phase 2-3) will start on May 24 and wrap up on June 10.
Read More >>>
Hear From the Rookies
International Player Pathway: OL Alfredo Gutierrez
Gutierrez spoke about his path to the 49ers through the NFL's International Player Pathway, how he started playing football and his goals for his rookie season.