No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
- His last name is pronounced BETH-urd.
- Played with fellow 49er TE George Kittle at Iowa (2012-16).
- Comes from a family who is equally as passionate about music as they are about sports. His father, Casey, played wide receiver at Elon College before becoming an accomplished country music songwriter who has penned hit songs for artists such as Billy Ray Cyrus and Kenny Chesney. His older brother, Tucker, was a standout baseball player who turned down a scholarship to Middle Tennessee and is now a rising country music singer and songwriter. Beathard's youngest brother, Clay, also played quarterback and was named Tennessee's "Mr. Football" for his division in 2014. Growing up, the Beathard brothers formed a band that performed at local talent shows. C.J. played lead guitar and wrote most of the songs, while Tucker played drums and Clay assisted on guitar.
- According to the Elias Sports Bureau, with his 4-yd. TD run vs. Dal. (10/22/17), he became the 3rd 49ers rookie quarterback to register a rushing TD since the merger in 1970 and the 1st since 1976 (QB Tom Owen - 1974; QB Scott Bull - 1976).
- In his 1st career start vs. Dal. (10/22/17), completed 22 of 38 atts. for 235 yds.
- His 83-yd. TD pass to WR Marquise Goodwin vs. NYG (11/12/17) set the franchise record for the longest comp. by a rookie QB.
- With his 83-yd. TD pass to WR Marquise Goodwin and 47-yd. TD pass to TE Garrett Celek vs. NYG (11/12/17), he became the 1st rookie QB in franchise history to have 2 TD passes of 45-or-more yds. in a single game.