Good Morning Faithful,
Here are your top 49ers storylines for Monday, October 19.
Week 6 Recap
- Jimmy Garoppolo finished the first half completing 17-of-21 passes for 215 yards and three touchdowns for a quarterback rating of 148.9. His three touchdowns are tied for the most thrown by the quarterback in any half.
- It's not every day that you see a blocked extra point attempt. On the Rams first touchdown drive, defensive lineman Dion Jordan got his hand on the kick that forced a missed a point after attempt.
- Emmanuel Moseley's return was a huge boost for the 49ers secondary, making his first start since Week 2 after missing three games while in concussion protocol.
- Jason Verrett made a number of plays on the night including a diving pass breakup in the first half on a deep pass intended for Rams tight end Gerald Everett in addition to a red zone pick, his first interception since Week 1 of 2016. Check it out below. 👇
Read More >>>
Around the NFC West
- The Seattle Seahawks (5-0) have a Week 6 Bye.
- The Los Angeles Rams lost to the San Francisco 49ers, 16-24, making their record to 4-2.
- The Arizona Cardinals (3-2) will take on the Dallas Cowboys (2-3) tonight.
Game Photos Presented by Xfinity
View game photos from the 49ers Week 6 matchup vs. the Rams presented by Xfinity.
Each week, senior reporter Keiana Martin will sit down with a different Niner for the team's only player-focused podcast, discussing exclusive insights into the locker room, recaps and stories told directly by your favorite players on the 49ers Unscripted podcast presented by Microsoft Surface. This week, Robbie Gould discussed his decision to donate $500 per field goal made towards pediatric cancer, the welcomed pressures of game-winning moments on the field, playing with DK Metcalf's father in Chicago and more.