Appeared in 36 games (26 starts) in five years (2016-20) at Western Michigan. Played in all 6 games as a redshirt senior in 2020 and blocked for a WMU offense that ranked fourth in the MAC in yds. per game (479.7). Started all 13 games in 2019 and helped the Broncos finish with a top-three MAC ranking in total offensive yds. per game (445.7). Started all 13 games in 2018 and was part of an offensive line that allowed the 2nd-fewest sacks allowed per game (1.54 avg.) in the MAC. Appeared in 5 games in 2017 as a redshirt freshman. Did not see game action in 2016.
- Attended Consortium College Prep (Detroit, MI) where he played on the offensive and defensive line, as well as tight end.
- Son of Latisha Price and James Moore.
- Majored in finance at Western Michigan.
- Born Jaylon Moore (1/9/98) in Detroit, MI.
MOORE'S GOLDEN NUGGETS
- Gained 25 pounds his senior season at Consortium College Prep (Detroit, MI) to transition from tight end to the offensive line. Under then-head coach P.J. Fleck, he made the transition to offensive line his senior year, leaving his impression on Fleck as a "hidden gem."
- Michigan football is in his family, as cousin Timothy Ford was a member of the Siena Heights University football program.
Jaylon Moore: 'I Feel Like I'll Fit in Perfectly' on 49ers O-line
Moore recapped the similarities between the 49ers and Western Michigan Broncos, how he might be utilized under Kyle Shanahan and gave first impressions of his new offensive line.
A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the 49ers 2021 NFL Draft
From the draft stage in Cleveland to the war room in Santa Clara, follow along as the 49ers selected eight new players to the red and gold.
Getting to Know 49ers OL Jaylon Moore
Moore says the 49ers got a "positive" person who's a "quick, explosive and physical" player on the field with their fifth round pick.
49ers Call 5th Round Pick Jaylon Moore
John Lynch, Kyle Shanahan and Jed York welcome Jaylon Moore to the 49ers after selecting him with the 155th-overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft.
49ers Introduce Fifth-round Pick Jaylon Moore
Jaylon Moore called in for an introductory press conference after being selected by the 49ers with the 155th-overall pick.