Appeared in 36 games (26 starts) in five years (2016-20) at Western Michigan. Played in all 6 games as a redshirt senior in 2020 and blocked for a WMU offense that ranked fourth in the MAC in yds. per game (479.7). Started all 13 games in 2019 and helped the Broncos finish with a top-three MAC ranking in total offensive yds. per game (445.7). Started all 13 games in 2018 and was part of an offensive line that allowed the 2nd-fewest sacks allowed per game (1.54 avg.) in the MAC. Appeared in 5 games in 2017 as a redshirt freshman. Did not see game action in 2016.
- Attended Consortium College Prep (Detroit, MI) where he played on the offensive and defensive line, as well as tight end.
- Son of Latisha Price and James Moore.
- Majored in finance at Western Michigan.
- Born Jaylon Moore (1/9/98) in Detroit, MI.
MOORE'S GOLDEN NUGGETS
- Gained 25 pounds his senior season at Consortium College Prep (Detroit, MI) to transition from tight end to the offensive line. Under then-head coach P.J. Fleck, he made the transition to offensive line his senior year, leaving his impression on Fleck as a "hidden gem."
- Michigan football is in his family, as cousin Timothy Ford was a member of the Siena Heights University football program.