- 5 ounces organic blue corn chips
- 3-4 cups shredded crockpot chicken
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 green or red bell pepper (sliced or diced)
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 2 ounce canned diced green chiles
- 1 cup Kraft® shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- optional: chopped tomatoes, diced avocados
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
On a flat baking sheet lined with parchment paper, scatter chips. In a small bowl, mix shredded chicken with the BBQ sauce.
Layer on top of the chips: chicken, bell pepper, sweet corn kernels, green chiles. Sprinkle cheese over.
Put in the oven just until the cheese is bubbly and slightly toasted, about 10 minutes. Devour and enjoy!
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.