After a big win in primetime, the San Francisco 49ers travel in Week 6 to take on the Los Angeles Rams. The game takes place on Sunday, Oct. 13, at 1:05 p.m. PT. Here's everything you need to know ahead of this NFC West matchup.
Watch on TV
Play-by-Play: Dick Stockton
Color Analyst: Mark Schlereth
Sideline Reporter: Jennifer Hale
The game will broadcast in parts of California, Nevada, Missouri and the green shaded areas in the map below.
Watch live on the 49ers app and 49ers.com free on your phone or tablet. *Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Data charges may apply.
Out of the broadcast area? 49ers fans in the U.S. can also sign up for NFL Game Pass to watch every 49ers regular season game on demand after the game has concluded.
For all the ways to watch this week's game, please click here.
49ers Radio Affiliate Networks
|San Francisco, Calif.||KNBR - AM 680|
|San Francisco, Calif.||KGO - AM 810|
|San Francisco, Calif.||KSAN - 107.7 FM|
|Portland/Salem, Ore.||KPAM - AM 860|
|Medford, Ore.||KBOY - 95.7 FM|
|Brookings, Ore.||KURY - 95.3 FM|
|Eureka/Arcata, Calif.||KATA - AM 1340|
|Redding, Calif.||KXXS - 96.1 FM|
|Susanville, Calif.||KJDX - 93.3 FM|
|Chico, Calif.||KTHU 100.7 FM|
|Grass Valley, Calif.||KNCO - AM 830|
|Sacramento, Calif.||KIFM - AM 1320|
|Modesto/Stockton, Calif.||KESP AM 970|
|Monterey/Salinas, Calif.||KION - AM 1460|
|King City, Calif.||KRKC - AM 1490|
|Fresno, Calif.||KFIG - AM 940|
|Paso Robles, Calif.||KPRL - AM 1230|
|San Luis Obispo, Calif.||KKJL - AM 1400|
|Los Angeles, Calif.||KLAA - AM 830|
|San Diego, Calif.||KWFN - 97.3 FM|
|Reno, Nev.||KPLY - AM 630|
|Las Vegas, Nev.||KMZQ - AM 670|
|Hilo, Hawaii (Big Island)||KPUA - AM 670|
|Honolulu, Hawaii (Oahu)||KHKA - AM 1500|
|Kihei, Hawaii (Maui)||KAOI - AM 110|
The live game broadcast featuring play-by-play announcer Jesús Zárate and color commentator Carlos Ramirez will be streamed at no cost to fans exclusively on 49ers.com. To view all of the team's Spanish content, please click here.
49ers vs. Rams Watch Party
Join us for a FREE 49ers Watch Party at SoMa StrEat Food Park in San Francisco as the Faithful gather to watch the NFC West matchup between the 49ers (4-0) and Rams (3-2) in Los Angeles. Gates open at 12:00pm with kickoff at 1:05pm. Seats are first come, first served. Get there early, wear red and get LOUD. Fans in attendance will be treated to Levi's® Stadium likeness with fan chants, scoring songs, starting lineups and more, including:
- Giveaway items for all in attendance
- Meet & Greets with Sourdough Sam
- Live DJ
- Food trucks and bar
- Raffles after each quarter
- 49ers Foundation's "Dig for Gold" sale
- Photo ops
- Pop-up 49ers Team Store presented by Visa
- Guest appearances by the 49ers Gold Rush
For more information about the watch party please click here.
Sunday will mark the 49ers and Rams 140th meeting. San Francisco currently leads the series 69-67-3.
On Oct. 22, 1995 Ken Norton became the first linebacker in league history to return two interceptions for a touchdown in the same game, helping the 49ers defeat the Rams 44-10.
- Quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo completed 20-of-29 passes for 181 yards and two touchdowns in Week 5. Garoppolo currently holds the longest active streak in the NFL with a touchdown pass in 11 consecutive games.
- Running back Matt Breida has posted three-straight games with 85-plus scrimmage yards. Breida also leads the NFL with 6.5 yards per carry.
- George Kittle has recorded nine-straight games with 50 or more receiving yards, which is the second-longest streak in the league behind Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce.
- Defensive lineman Nick Bosa is currently tied for third among rookies with three sacks on the season.
- Quarterback Jared Goff has thrown for nine touchdowns and no interceptions in his last three meetings against the 49ers.
- Running back Todd Gurley has led all running backs in rushing yards (4,817), scrimmage yards (6,768) and touchdowns (61) since 2015.
- Wide receiver Cooper Kupp notched 120-plus receiving yards in three of his past four games at home.
- Defensive lineman Aaron Donald has 10.5 sacks in his last five games against NFC West opponents.
|Points Per Game||31.8 (2nd)||29.2 (6th)|
|Total Offense||427.3 (4th)||413.6 (5th)|
|Rushing Offense||200.0 (1st)||96.2 (22nd)|
|Passing Offense||227.3 (22nd)||317.4 (2nd)|
|Points Allowed Per Game||14.3 (4th)||26.8 (26th)|
|Total Defense||257.5 (2nd)||350.0 (13th)|
|Rushing Defense||81.8 (5th)||106.6 (15th)|
|Passing Defense||175.8 (2nd)||243.2 (16th)|
|Sacks||13 (t-12th)||11 (t-20th)|
|Interceptions||7 (t-2nd)||4 (t-11th)|
|Punting Avg.||44.7 (25th)||47.4 (20th)|
|Turnover Differential||+3 (t-7th)||-4 (t-20th)|
|Passing Yards||QB Jimmy Garoppolo - 920||QB Jared Goff - 1,649|
|Rushing Yards||RB Matt Breida 340||RB Todd Gurley - 270|
|Receptions||TE George Kittle - 23||WR Cooper Kupp - 41|
|Receiving Yards||TE George Kittle - 235||WR Cooper Kupp - 505|
|Interceptions||Two Tied - 2||SS John Johnson - 2|
|Sacks||Two Tied - 3.0||LB Clay Matthews - 6.0|