Good Morning Faithful,
Here are your top 49ers storylines for Friday, September 25.
6 Things to Watch For as 49ers Return to MetLife Stadium in Week 3
- Giants will have to adjust without Saquon Barkley and Sterling Shepard.
- Will Jimmy Garoppolo or Nick Mullens be under center against the Giants?
- The 49ers defensive line enters Week 3 without Dee Ford, Nick Bosa and Solomon Thomas.
- Without Raheem Mostert and Tevin Coleman on Sunday, how will Jerick McKinnon, Jeff Wilson Jr. and, potentially, Jamycal Hasty manage the increased workload?
- Will the 49ers see a return on George Kittle?
- Many 49ers players weren't thrilled with the conditions of the turf at MetLife Stadium, but will return in Week 3 following additional evaluations from the NFL and NFLPA.
Read More >>>
Week 3 Fantasy Football Primer
Yahoo! fantasy sports writer Dalton Del Don breaks down the top fantasy considerations in the 49ers Week 3 matchup against the Giants and potential waiver wire pick ups heading into Sunday. Read More >>>
How to Watch and Listen
The 49ers will stay on the East Coast to take on the New York Giants at 10:00 am PT on Sunday, Sept. 27 at MetLife Stadium. Click here for all the ways to follow the game.
Enter to win a signed Joe Montana white panel football at the 49ers Foundation Gameday Sweepstakes presented by Black Oak Casino. Learn more at 49ers.com/digforgold.
Take a look at the best images from Wednesday's practice as San Francisco shifts its focus to Week 3 and the New York Giants.