The San Francisco 49ers announced on Monday they have signed wide receiver Kassim Osgood to a one-year deal. To make room on the roster, the team has waived running back LaMichael James.
"We wished LaMichael well in his career," Jim Harbaugh said. "(I) hope for a long and healthy career for LaMichael James and appreciate his contributions to the 49ers."
James was originally drafted by the 49ers in the second round of the 2012 NFL Draft. He has played in 15 career games and registered 41 carries for 184 yards, five receptions for 45 yards, 23 punt returns for 251 yards and 26 kickoff returns for 738 yards.
- READ: 49ers Top Dallas
- READ: What We Learned in Dallas
- READ: Kaepernick Impresses
- READ: Cox, Johnson Step Up
- READ: Gore Surpasses 10,000 Yards
- READ: Inactives List
- WATCH: Full Highlights
- WATCH: Forty Niner Way
- READ: Crabtree Returns Home to Dallas
- READ: 10 Facts on 49ers-Cowboys Rivalry
- READ: Ellington, Bethea Change Uniform Numbers
- READ: Notable Former 49ers and Cowboys
- READ: C.J. Spillman Signs with Cowboys
- READ: Meet the 49ers 2014 Rookie Class