Every week, digital media coordinator Briana McDonald and team reporter Lindsey Pallares review the latest 49ers news, including roster moves, coaching hires and NFL power ranking updates on the 49ers "1st & 10" podcast. Episodes include insider perspectives on the latest happenings within the organization and feature interview excerpts from coaches, players and front office staff. Look out for special edition "Move the Chains" episodes of the podcast to learn more about breaking news updates from the team.
Here's a breakdown of the latest 49ers "1st & 10" podcast episode:
- 1:27 - What general manager John Lynch thinks of the team's practices so far
- 1:57 - Discussing the 49ers quarterback rotation
- 3:36 - Sharing the team's latest injury updates
- 4:30 - How head coach Kyle Shanahan balances intensity and player safety at training camp practices
- 5:20 - Discussing how OL Leroy Watson IV fits into the team's offensive line
- 6:07 - Analyzing the 49ers depth at running back
- 6:20 - FB Kyle Juszczyk on how RB Christian McCaffrey's discipline influences the rest of the running back group
- 8:17 - How do linebackers Fred Warner and Dre Greenlaw "set the tone" for the 49ers defense?
View the top images as players practice on day seven of training camp presented by SAP.