San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders is coming off of a monster performance in the Week 14 matchup in New Orleans. The 10-year veteran hauled in seven passes for a season-high 157 yards and one receiving touchdown. The wideout also added a 35-yard passing touchdown to Raheem Mostert. Sanders became the first player in 49ers history to post a receiving touchdown and a passing touchdown in the same game.
Sanders' standout performance in Week 14 led him to be named the Snickers 'Hungriest Player' of the Week. San Francisco's pass catcher is the second member of the 49ers to receive the weekly honor this season. Running back Tevin Coleman was named the 'Hungriest Player' of the Week after his career-day against the Carolina Panthers in Week 8. Coleman and Sanders are the only pair of teammates to represent the Snickers custom chain this season.
Throughout the season, Snickers and NFL players will be passing the Snickers chain – an iced-out chain that highlights the "S" from the iconic logo, created by famed jeweler Ben Baller. The chain, featuring more than 47 carats of brilliant-cut diamonds, blue sapphires and red rubies, rewards the league's hungriest players. Past weeks' chain recipients include:
- Week 1: Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marquise Brown
- Week 2: Chicago Bears kicker Eddy Piñeiro
- Week 3: Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp
- Week 4: Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Gardner Minshew
- Week 5: Houston Texans wide receiver Will Fuller V
- Week 6: Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs
- Week 7: Dallas Cowboys defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence
- Week 8: San Francisco 49ers running back Tevin Coleman
- Week 9: Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett
- Week 12: Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Chris Godwin
- Week 13: New Orleans Saints quarterback Taysom Hill