The San Francisco 49ers head up north to take on the Seattle Seahawks for the team's 2019 regular season finale. The winner of the primetime matchup will be named the NFC West Champions. The Week 17 clash takes place on Sunday, Dec. 29 at 5:20 p.m. PT at CenturyLink Field. Here's everything you need to know ahead of Sunday's divisional matchup.
Watch on TV
Play-by-Play: Al Michaels
Color Analyst: Cris Collinsworth
Sideline Reporter: Michele Tafoya
The game will broadcast nationwide.
Watch live on the 49ers app and 49ers.com free on your phone or tablet. *Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Data charges may apply.
Out of the broadcast area? 49ers fans in the U.S. can also sign up for NFL Game Pass to watch every 49ers regular season game on demand after the game has concluded.
For all the ways to watch this week's game, please click here.
Tune into 49ers Pregame Live on NBC Sports Bay Area at 4:00 p.m. PT.
49ers Radio Affiliate Networks
|San Francisco, Calif.||KNBR - AM 680|
|San Francisco, Calif.||KGO - AM 810|
|San Francisco, Calif.||KSAN - 107.7 FM|
|Portland/Salem, Ore.||KPAM - AM 860|
|Medford, Ore.||KBOY - 95.7 FM|
|Brookings, Ore.||KURY - 95.3 FM|
|Eureka/Arcata, Calif.||KATA - AM 1340|
|Redding, Calif.||KXXS - 96.1 FM|
|Susanville, Calif.||KJDX - 93.3 FM|
|Chico, Calif.||KTHU - 100.7 FM|
|Grass Valley, Calif.||KNCO - AM 830|
|Sacramento, Calif.||KIFM - AM 1320|
|Modesto/Stockton, Calif.||KESP - AM 970|
|Monterey/Salinas, Calif.||KION - AM 1460|
|King City, Calif.||KRKC - AM 1490|
|Fresno, Calif.||KFIG - AM 940|
|Paso Robles, Calif.||KPRL - AM 1230|
|San Luis Obispo, Calif.||KKJL - AM 1400|
|San Diego, Calif.||KWFN - 97.3 FM|
|Reno, Nev.||KPLY - AM 630|
|Las Vegas, Nev.||KMZQ - AM 670|
|Hilo, Hawaii (Big Island)||KPUA - AM 670|
|Honolulu, Hawaii (Oahu)||KHKA - AM 1500|
|Kihei, Hawaii (Maui)||KAOI - AM 110|
The live game broadcast featuring play-by-play announcer Jesús Zárate and color commentator Carlos Ramirez will be streamed at no cost to fans exclusively on 49ers.com. To view all of the team's Spanish content, please click here.
Sunday will mark the 49ers and Seahawks 43rd matchup. Seattle currently leads the series 26-16.
The Seahawks have won 10 of the last 11 matchups. The 49ers beat the Seahawks in Week 15 of the 2018 season.
- Quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo is 307 passing yards away from being the third San Francisco quarterback to throw for 4,000 yards in a single season (quarterbacks Jeff Garcia and Steve Young).
- Running back Raheem Mostert has scored six touchdowns (five rushing, one receiving) in the 49ers last five games and has rushed for a touchdown in each of the last five games.
- With one sack in Week 17, defensive lineman Nick Bosa will be the first player since his brother, Los Angeles Chargers defensive lineman Joey Bosa in 2016, with 10.0 sacks and 15 tackles for loss as a rookie.
- Linebacker Fred Warner had 10 tackles, two sacks and one forced fumble in the Week 11 meeting against the Seahawks. In his three career meetings against Seattle, Warner has posted 27 total tackles, two tackles for loss, two sacks, one pass defensed and one forced fumble.
- Quarterback Russell Wilson has 15 touchdowns and three interceptions in his seven home starts against the 49ers.
- Wide receiver Tyler Lockett has recorded a touchdown reception in four of his last five home games against NFC West competition.
- Linebacker Bobby Wagner has registered an interception in his last three home games against San Francisco.
- Linebacker K.J. Wright has posted 10-plus tackles in his last three home games against NFC West opponents.
|Points Per Game||30.2 (2nd)||25.6 (9th)|
|Total Offense||379.6 (6th)||376.2 (7th)|
|Rushing Offense||145.1 (2nd)||138.3 (3rd)|
|Passing Offense||234.8 (15th)||237.9 (11th)|
|Points Allowed Per Game||19.3 (8th)||24.8 (21st)|
|Yards Allowed||277.4 (2nd)||380.5 (26th)|
|Rushing Defense||111.8 (17th)||117.0 (23rd)|
|Passing Defense||165.6 (1st)||263.5 (27th)|
|Sacks||47 (5th)||26 (30th)|
|Interceptions||12 (t-14th)||16 (t-3rd)|
|Punting Average||44.8 (t-21st)||44.9 (t-19th)|
|Turnover Differential||+4 (11th)||+13 (3rd)|
|Passing Yards||QB Jimmy Garoppolo - 3,693||QB Russell Wilson - 3,877|
|Rushing Yards||RB Raheem Mostert - 715||RB Chris Carson - 1,230|
|Receptions||TE George Kittle - 78||WR Tyler Lockett - 76|
|Receiving Yards||TE George Kittle - 967||WR Tyler Lockett - 1,006|
|Interceptions||CB Richard Sherman - 3||Three Players Tied - 3|
|Sacks||DL Arik Armstead - 10.0||DE Rasheem Green - 4.0|