The San Francisco 49ers today announced 49ers Total Access for Kids will air its first episode on Saturday, October 9 on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area at 8:30 a.m. and KTVU at 2:30 p.m. 49ers Total Access for Kids is hosted by, and formatted for, kids. The program is geared towards the next generation of 49ers Faithful fans.
The show will feature hosts Raine, Kevin and Alison along with guest reporters who report on all things pertaining to the 49ers franchise including, but not limited to: interviews with players and coaches, hanging out with players on and off the field, football 101 segments with 49ers tackle Joe Staley, highlights of youth football and fitness segments provided by 24 Hour Fitness.
The first week's show will feature:
- Raine with 49ers wide receiver Josh Morgan at a Harlem Globetrotters game
- Guest reporter Becky Singletary interviewing her father, Head Coach Mike Singletary
- Alison at 49ers Family Day at Candlestick Park during the off-season
- 49ers history lesson on the legendary play "The Catch"
- "Fun Fitness Tips" segment hosted by Personal Trainer, Janel Petalver, of the 24 Hour Fitness® San Jose Super Sport club
49ers Total Access for Kids will include eight episodes that will air every Saturday on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area at 8:30 a.m. and KTVU at 2:30 p.m.
The 49ers Total Access for Kids hosts were chosen through a contest on 49ers.com. Kids between the ages of 12 and 16 were asked to submit an original video explaining why they would make a great co-host for 49ers Total Access for Kids. Following the video submission, finalists auditioned in front of a panel of judges at the 49ers practice facility in Santa Clara, CA, after which the final hosts were selected.