It's time for our weekly look at the snap count totals for the San Francisco 49ers in a Week 3 road loss against the Seattle Seahawks. Below is the playing time for each player, broken down by phase of the game.
- Blake Bell played his most snaps of the season (24) in Week 3 and more than his doubled his Week 2 total (10). A hip injury to Garrett Celek played a sizeable role in Bell's added playing time.
- Nick Bellore saw his first defensive snaps of the season in the fourth quarter against the Seahawks. In those nine plays, the linebacker recorded two tackles and grabbed the first interception of his career.
- With Ray-Ray Armstrong on the Injured Reserve List, Gerald Hodges started at inside linebacker next to NaVorro Bowman and played 60 snaps. Michael Wilhoite also received nine snaps.
- Eric Reid (68 snaps) played more than anyone on the 49ers defense. The safety also led the team with 12 tackles.
- Blaine Gabbert, Zane Beadles, Trent Brown and Daniel Kilgore each played all 65 offensive snaps.
- Marcus Martin spelled Andrew Tiller for four reps.
- For the third consecutive week, DeForest Buckner (65 snaps) saw more playing time than every other 49ers defensive lineman.
- Shayne Skov (22), Mike Davis (8) and Joshua Garnett (3) all played solely on special teams.
- Glenn Dorsey saw his snap count increase from 15 in Week 2 to 18 in Week 3. The veteran d-lineman also recorded his first sack of the season.