Take a look at the top images of the 49ers Salute to Service games.
The San Francisco 49ers will host the New Orleans Saints at 1:05 p.m., Sunday, November 6th at Levi's® Stadium. The game will be televised on Fox with radio broadcasts available in the Bay Area on KNBR 610AM, KSAN 107.7 FM The Bone as well as in Spanish on ESPN Deportes 910 AM. Fans looking for tickets to Sunday's game should visit TicketMaster.com.
Parking lots will open at 9:35 a.m. on Sunday. Faithful Mile and premium gates will open at 10:05 a.m. and all gates to the stadium will open at 11:05 a.m.
Click here for the informative Saints vs. 49ers Gameday Guide, featuring event information, parking and directions, public transportation information, a detailed stadium map, full security policies and a fan info guide.
Click here to view the 49ers Weekly Game release for all the information you need to know about this week's matchup.
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THIS WEEK'S GAME
- As part of the NFL's Salute to Service campaign in honor of Military Appreciation month, the 49ers will include special activations to honor the military on Sunday. In addition to a giant field sized United States flag presentation during the National Anthem, two MV-22 Osprey Jets from Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, Calif., will fly over the stadium. Pregame, fans can view three USMC military vehicles at the Faithful Mile.
- United States Marin Captain Skye Martin, who is currently stationed at Marine Corps Recruit Depot in San Diego, Calif., will perform the National Anthem.
- The 49ers Museum presented by Sony will debut it's newest exhibit, Gridiron Heroes: The Stories of 49ers Military Veterans, which explores the military experiences of 49ers players, coaches, and executives to honor their service and sacrifice. In honor of Veteran's Day, the 49ers Museum will be free to retired and active military from November 11th until November 13th.
- In keeping with the great tradition of the legendary Candlestick Park foghorn, a special guest is chosen each week to get the crowd started by energizing the foghorn prior to kickoff. This week's Foghorn Energizer will be 49ers Die Hard Fan and U.S. Army Purple Heart recipient Sergeant First Class Takumi Abe.
- Halftime will feature a celebration to honor the Marine Corps Reserves 100 years of service. 150 Marines will march on the field while the Marine Corps Marching Band performs. The celebration will conclude with Marines Captain Sky Martin's performance of God Bless America.
- The Faithful Mile will host Sergeant Hart and the Current for a musical performance.
- The first 100 fans leading the Faithful March into Levi's Stadium from the parking lots will receive a commemorative 49ers branded Military rally towel.
- Hometown Heroes, presented by U.S. Bank, will recognize local service members from all five branches of the Military. Army First Sergeant James Yco, Marines Sergeant Major Larry Liechty, Navy Master Chief James P. Whitney, Coast Guard Master Chief Dave Stephens and Air Force Command Chief Rosemarie Stokes will be featured on the video board throughout the game in recognition of their military service.
- Sunday's beneficiary of the 49ers Foundation 50/50 raffle is the VA Palo Alto Polytrauma Rehabilitation Center.
- The Dignity Health Play Kind Zone is open pregame through the end of halftime for families attending the game with young children. The youngest of the Faithful can partake in skills and drills, take a trip down a larger than life football slide, get their "My First 49ers Game" credential, enjoy complimentary face painting, air brush tattoo's or game day hair coloring.
- Come early to the Levi's® Stadium Flagship Store for the fourth card in the exclusive 70 Years Augmented Reality Card Set! Before each regular season home game, 2,000 trading cards will be distributed. Each card is part of a 9-card set to commemorate different moments in 49ers history. You can use the 49ers app to bring the card to life by tapping the Scan button under the More Menu while holding the card. Supplies are limited, so come early to get the fourth card in the set!
- If the 49ers make a 50+ yard field goal, one lucky section will receive $5 Peet's Coffee gift cards in celebration of their 50th anniversary.
- If the 49ers get 300 offensive yards today, then two lucky fans in attendance will each win two nights at Black Oak Casino Resort.
- Forget something at your tailgate? Amazon Prime now delivers right to the Levi's® Stadium parking lot in an hour!
- Levi's® will surprise fans wearing Levi's® gear to the 49ers games for the entire 2016 season.
- 49ers win = 49% off all regular priced* *online pizza orders courtesy of Papa John's the day after the game at www.papajohns.com using code 49ERS at checkout.
- 3 Sacks = Free Haircut at your participating Great Clips – remember to text for the code when prompted to do so on the video board.
- If the 49ers score two or more touchdowns on Sunday, you score a free Jumbo Jack® with a large beverage purchase the day following the game at any participating San Francisco Bay Area Jack in the Box.
- Fans can text a code when promted by the video board for a chance to win a piece of jewelry from Joe Escobar Diamonds, preferred jeweler of the 49ers.