The NFL and the 49ers have teamed up with the American Cancer Society to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Take a look at the top images of the 49ers in Pink.
The San Francisco 49ers will host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 1:05 p.m., Sunday, October 23rd at Levi's Stadium. The game will be televised on Fox with radio broadcasts available in the Bay Area on KNBR 610AM, KSAN 107.7 FM The Bone as well as in Spanish on ESPN Deportes 910 AM. Fans looking for tickets to Sunday's game should visit TicketMaster.com.
Parking lots will open at 9:35 a.m. on Sunday. Faithful Mile and premium gates will open at 10:05 a.m. and all gates to the stadium will open at 11:05 a.m.
Click here for the informative Buccaneers vs. 49ers Gameday Guide, featuring event information, parking and directions, public transportation information, a detailed stadium map, full security policies and a fan info guide.
Click here to view the 49ers Weekly Game release for all the information you need to know about this week's matchup.
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THIS WEEK'S GAME
- As part of the NFL's "A Crucial Catch" campaign, the 49ers will hold their annual Breast Cancer Awareness game presented by Dignity Health this Sunday.
- The national anthem will be performed by Michael Annotti.
- In keeping with the great tradition of the legendary Candlestick Park foghorn, a special guest is chosen each week to get the crowd started by energizing the foghorn prior to kickoff. This week's Foghorn Energizer will be a surprise guests.
- The colors will be presented by the Coast Guard Petaluma.
- Halftime will feature A Crucial Catch "Pink Ribbon" tribute presented by Dignity Health featuring 17-year-old singer, songwriter, and advocate for cancer awareness, Calysta Bevier. More than 50 cancer survivors participate in a pink ribbon display while Bevier performs.
- The Faithful Mile will host Carly Jo Jackson, an acoustic pop rock artist.
- Hometown Heroes, presented by U.S. Bank, will recognize local service members Marine Corps Staff Sgt Samuel Potenti and U.S. Army Sgt John J. Lesui on the video board during the fifth timeout of the first quarter in recognition of their military service.
- Sunday's beneficiary of the 49ers Foundation 50/50 raffle is American Cancer Society's breast cancer programming.
- The Dignity Health Play Kind Zone is open pregame through the end of halftime for families attending the game with young children. The youngest of the Faithful can partake in skills and drills, take a trip down a larger than life football slide, get their "My First 49ers Game" credential, enjoy complimentary face painting, air brush tattoo's or game day hair coloring.
- Come early to the Levi's® Stadium Flagship Store for the fourth card in the exclusive 70 Years Augmented Reality Card Set! Before each regular season home game, 2,000 trading cards will be distributed. Each card is part of a 9-card set to commemorate different moments in 49ers history. You can use the 49ers app to bring the card to life by tapping the Scan button under the More Menu while holding the card. Supplies are limited, so come early to get the fourth card in the set!
- If the 49ers make a 50+ yard field goal, one lucky section will receive $5 Peet's Coffee gift cards in celebration of their 50th anniversary.
- Forget something at your tailgate? Amazon Prime now delivers right to the Levi's® Stadium parking lot in an hour!
- Levi's® will surprise fans wearing Levi's® gear to the 49ers games for the entire 2016 season.
- 49ers win = 49% off all regular priced* *online pizza orders courtesy of Papa John's the day after the game at www.papajohns.com using code 49ERS at checkout.
- 3 Sacks = Free Haircut at your participating Great Clips – remember to text for the code when prompted to do so on the video board.
- If the 49ers score two or more touchdowns on Sunday, you score a free Jumbo Jack® with a large beverage purchase the day following the game at any participating San Francisco Bay Area Jack in the Box.