The San Francisco 49ers will host Arizona Cardinals at 5:25 p.m., Thursday, October 6th at Levi's Stadium. The game will be televised nationally on CBS and NFL Network as well as live streamed globally on Twitter. Radio broadcasts will be available in the Bay Area on KGO 810 AM, KSAN 107.7 FM The Bone and in Spanish on ESPN Deportes 910 AM and KKSF 910 AM. Fans looking for tickets to Thursday's game should visit NFL Ticket Exchange, the only ticket re-sale website officially supported by the 49ers and the NFL.
Parking lots will open at 1:55 p.m. on Thursday. Faithful Mile and premium gates will open at 2:25 p.m. and all gates to the stadium will open at 3:25 p.m.
Click here for the informative Cowboys vs. 49ers Gameday Guide, featuring event information, parking and directions, public transportation information, a detailed stadium map, full security policies and a fan info guide.
Click here to view the 49ers Weekly Game release for all the information you need to know about this week's matchup.
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THIS WEEK'S GAME
- The National Anthem will be performed by Janelle Ferraro, an 11-year old from Daly City.
- The game ball will be delivered by the official demonstration team of the United States Navy, "The Leap Frogs."
- In keeping with the great tradition of the legendary Candlestick Park foghorn, a special guest is chosen each week to get the crowd started by energizing the foghorn prior to kickoff. This week's Foghorn Energizer will be a surprise guests.
- The Halftime Show will be performed by the U.S. Marines Corps Silent Drill Team, a 24-man rifle platoon that performs a unique precision drill exhibition in on honor of San Francisco Fleet Week.
- The Faithful Mile will host Faulkner, a bi-coastal alternative rock band.
- Hometown Heroes, presented by U.S. Bank, will recognize local service members U.S. Air Force TSgt Laura Arnold and U.S. Navy NC1 Odom Rallos on the video board during the fifth timeout of the first quarter in recognition of their military service.
- The beneficiary of the 49ers Foundation 50/50 raffle is Fresh Lifelines for Youth (FLY), an organization dedicated to preventing juvenile crime and incarceration through legal education, leadership training and one-on-one mentoring.
- The Dignity Health Play Kind Zone is open pregame through the end of halftime for families attending the game with young children. The youngest of the Faithful can partake in skills and drills, take a trip down a larger than life football slide, get their "My First 49ers Game" credential, enjoy complimentary face painting, air brush tattoo's or game day hair coloring.
- If the 49ers gain 300-yards of offense tonight, then two lucky fans will win a weekend getaway to the beautiful Black Oak Casino Resort.
- The 49ers will recognize the 2016 49ers Community Quarterback Award finalists and winner during a pregame ceremony. Each finalist will receive a $1,000 grant from the 49ers Foundation for their organizations: Akio Kudo of Kimochi, Inc., Lucas Fogarty of Dash Sports Education, Betsy Megas of the Santa Clara City Library Foundation & Friends, Cyrus Morrison of the Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health and Ginny Terndrup of the LEMO Foundation. The winner of the 2016 Community Quarterback Award is Shanta Franco-Clausen. In honor of Shanta's tremendous dedication, the 49ers Foundation will make a $10,000 donation to Playnice Productions, Inc.
- TIf the 49ers make a 50+ yard field goal, one lucky section will receive $5 Peet's Coffee gift cards in celebration of their 50th anniversary.
- Levi's® will surprise fans wearing Levi's® gear to the 49ers games for the entire 2016 season.
- 49ers win = 49% off all regular priced* *online pizza orders courtesy of Papa John's the day after the game at www.papajohns.com using code 49ERS at checkout.
- 3 Sacks = Free Haircut at your participating Great Clips – remember to text for the code when prompted to do so on the video board.
- If the 49ers score two or more touchdowns on Sunday, you score a free Jumbo Jack® with a large beverage purchase the day following the game at any participating San Francisco Bay Area Jack in the Box.