The San Francisco 49ers will host the Dallas Cowboys at 1:25 p.m., Sunday, October 2nd at Levi's® Stadium. The game will be televised on Fox with radio broadcasts available in the Bay Area on KGO 810 AM, KSAN 107.7 FM The Bone and in Spanish on ESPN Deportes 910 AM as well as KKSF 910 AM. Fans looking for tickets to Sunday's game should visit NFL Ticket Exchange, the only ticket re-sale website officially supported by the 49ers and the NFL.
Parking lots will open at 9:55 a.m. on Sunday. Faithful Mile and premium gates will open at 10:25 a.m. and all gates to the stadium will open at 11:25 a.m.
Click here for the informative Cowboys vs. 49ers Gameday Guide, featuring event information, parking and directions, public transportation information, a detailed stadium map, full security policies and a fan info guide.
Click here to view the 49ers Weekly Game release for all the information you need to know about this week's matchup.**
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THIS WEEK'S GAME**
- The National Anthem will be performed by a special guest.
- The colors will be presented by the Travis Air Force Base Honor Guard.
- In keeping with the great tradition of the legendary Candlestick Park foghorn, a special guest is chosen each week to get the crowd started by energizing the foghorn prior to kickoff. This week's Foghorn Energizer will be a former 49ers WR Dwight Clark.
- Halftime entertainment will feature a Play 60 Youth Football scrimmage between two local youth football teams.
- The Faithful Mile will host the Iration, an alternative/reggae group from Isla Vista, Calif.
- To wrap-up Diaper Need Awareness Week (the last week of September), the 49ers are teaming up with Huggies. Fans can bring an unopened pack of diapers for entry into the No Baby Unhugged diaper donation pre-game event on the Faithful Mile. Fans will meet 49ers alumni T Bubba Paris and TE/LS Brian Jennings, and be entered for a chance to win an assortment of prizes such as tickets to a future 49ers game, Safeway and Fandango gift cards, and California amusement park tickets.
- Hometown Heroes, presented by U.S. Bank, will recognize local service members U.S. Army Sergeant Trentis R. Johnson and U.S. Marine Corps Staff Sgt. Alfred Lopez on the video board during the fifth timeout of the first quarter in recognition of their military service.
- In recognition of Domestic Violence / Sexual Assault Awareness (DVSA) month during the pre-game, a video will be shown focusing on ending DVSA, followed by a $525,000 on-field check presentation by Hedge Funds Care / Help for Children.
- The beneficiary of the 49ers Foundation 50/50 raffle is La Casa de las Madres, an organization that offers shelter, advocacy and support services to women, teens, and children exposed to and at risk of abuse and domestic violence.
- The 49ers will recognize the 2016 49ers Community Quarterback Award finalists and winner during a pregame ceremony. Each finalist will receive a $1,000 grant from the 49ers Foundation for their organizations: Akio Kudo of Kimochi, Inc., Lucas Fogarty of Dash Sports Education, Betsy Megas of the Santa Clara City Library Foundation & Friends, Cyrus Morrison of the Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health and Ginny Terndrup of the LEMO Foundation. The winner of the 2016 Community Quarterback Award is Shanta Franco-Clausen. In honor of Shanta's tremendous dedication, the 49ers Foundation will make a $10,000 donation to Playnice Productions, Inc.
- The Dignity Health Play Kind Zone is open pregame through the end of halftime for families attending the game with young children. The youngest of the Faithful can partake in skills and drills, take a trip down a larger than life football slide, get their "My First 49ers Game" credential, enjoy complimentary face painting, air brush tattoo's or game day hair coloring.
- Fans remember to text for the code when prompted to do so on the video board for a chance to win a piece of jewelry from Joe Escobar Diamonds, preferred jeweler of your 49ers. Visit escobardiamonds.com.
- If the 49ers make a 50+ yard field goal, one lucky section will receive $5 Peet's Coffee gift cards in celebration of their 50th anniversary
- Levi's® will surprise fans wearing Levi's® gear to the 49ers games for the entire 2016 season.
- 49ers win = 49% off all regular priced* *online pizza orders courtesy of Papa John's the day after the game at www.papajohns.com using code 49ERS at checkout.
- 3 Sacks = Free Haircut at your participating Great Clips – remember to text for the code when prompted to do so on the video board.
- If the 49ers score two or more touchdowns on Sunday, you score a free Jumbo Jack® with a large beverage purchase the day following the game at any participating San Francisco Bay Area Jack in the Box.