The San Francisco 49ers will host the Atlanta Falcons at 1:05 p.m. PT, Sunday, November 8, at Levi's® Stadium. The game will be nationally televised by Fox, with radio broadcasts available throughout the Bay Area on KNBR 680 AM, KSAN 107.7 FM The Bone and in Spanish on KTRB 860 AM ESPN Deportes. Fans looking for tickets to Sunday's game should visit TicketMaster.com.
Parking lots will open at 9:35 a.m. on Sunday and fans arriving within the first hour will be able to park freely in their designated lot. Opening at 10:05 a.m. will be the free tailgating party within the Faithful Mile presented by Safeway and SAP Tower Gate B and Gate E for club and suite ticket holders. All other stadium gates will open at 11:05 a.m.
Please visit the following link for the informative Falcons vs. 49ers Game Day Guide, featuring event information, parking and directions, public transportation details, a detailed stadium map, full security policies and a fan information guide.
For all the information you need to know about this week's matchup please visit the link below to view the 49ers Weekly Game release.
Game Day Entertainment and Features
- As part of the NFL's Salute to Service campaign in honor of Military Appreciation month, the 49ers will honor military on Sunday. There will be a stadium fund-raising drive from 10:30 a.m. until kick off for Homes for our Troops, which builds mortgage-free, specially adapted homes nationwide for severely injured Veterans Post-9/11, enabling them to rebuild their lives.
- The National Anthem will be sung by Navy Petty Officer First Class Steven D. Powell, who performed during the 2014 World Series, opening for R&B artist Montel Jordan. Powell is currently performing with the Bay Area's Lafayette Studio Band.
- 150 Service Men and Women from Operation Care & Comfort will participate in the pregame American Flag presentation and halftime concert on the field.
- Prior to kick off, a special game ball will be delivered by Marine Sergeant Dylan Gray, a double amputee who lost both legs while serving overseas.
The colors will be presented by The Joint Armed Forces Color Guard. * The Faithful Mile presented by Safeway will host San Francisco-based blues/indie rock trio Fritz Montana, who have opened for bands such as Kings of Leon, Vampire Weekend, Queens of the Stone Age, AFI, Arctic Monkeys, and Capital Cities. * The halftime entertainment will feature Lee Greenwood, an icon in country music who is known for his chart topping hit, "God Bless the USA." * In keeping with the great tradition of the legendary Candlestick Park foghorn, a special guest is chosen each week to get the crowd started by energizing the foghorn prior to kickoff. This week's Foghorn Energizer will be 49ers Alumnus, Peter Schabarum, who played for the San Francisco 49ers during the 1953/1954 season and served in 1951 as a U.S. Air Force fighter pilot during the Korean War. * Hometown Heroes, presented by U.S. Bank, will recognize U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel Matt Yandura on the videoboard during the fifth timeout of the first quarter in recognition of his military service. * For the halftime ceremony, a decorated member of each of the six military branches (Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, U.S. Coast Guard and National Guard) will be honored on the videoboard from different locations within Levi's® Stadium. * Airmen from the 60th Air Mobility Wing representing the 6th and 9th Air Refueling Squadrons are flying the KC-10 Extender over Levi's® Stadium right before kick off. *
As part of the San Francisco 49ers Alumni Weekend presented by Devcon Construction, Alumni will be in attendance honoring the 50th anniversary of the 1965 team. Additionally, past Ed Block Courage award winners will be on hand to present a $25,000 check to the team's Ed Block Courage House, the Edgewood Center in San Francisco. * San Francisco 49ers fans will also be treated to an electrifying performance by the 49ers official drumline, Niner Noise. Drummers from across the United States and Canada auditioned to be a part of this dynamic team. Niner Noise is produced by e2k Sports, in collaboration with the world-champion Concord Blue Devils Drum & Bugle Corps, and directed by Dave Gibbs and Ryan Odello. * For the duration of the 2015 season, the 49ers will celebrate every Friday as #FaithfulFriday. Fans will have the opportunity to enter social media contests to win tickets, merchandise, or other prizes. Fans are encouraged to join the conversation on Twitter using #FaithfulFriday and select posts will be featured on 49ers.com. * All season long, Papa John's is offering fans 49% off any regular-priced order the day after every 49ers win at www.papajohns.com! Papa John's will additionally offer fans two Large 1-topping pizzas with a 2-liter Pepsi product for $21.49, and $1.49 from every sale will be donated to the 49ers Foundation. Just enter the promo code 49GIVE online at papajohns.com. These offers are valid at participating locations in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Jack in the Box is offering fans a free Jumbo Jack with the purchase of a large fountain drink whenever the 49ers get an interception or a fumble recovery in either home or away games. The offer is valid all day following the game at participating Jack in the Box locations. Simply mention the Jumbo Jack Takeaway while ordering.
- Every time the 49ers get 3-or-more sacks at Levi's® Stadium, fans in attendance will be able to text-in and redeem a free haircut courtesy of Great Clips®. Text-in information will be posted on the video board during the game.