Voting is still open for the 2019 NFL Pro Bowl which will be held on Sunday, Jan. 27, 2019 at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Fla.
There are two ways that fans can cast their vote to send their favorite 49ers to the league’s annual All-Star Game.
Voting is available online and on web-enabled mobile phones by going to NFL.com/ProBowlVote.
In addition to online voting, fans will also be able to vote directly on Twitter. To cast such a vote, fans need to tweet either the first and last name of the player, the player’s official Twitter handle or a hashtag including the player’s first and last name. All three of these methods must include #ProBowlVote. Twitter votes count as DOUBLE between Dec. 12-13. So vote NOW!
Here's an example of each method:
Use #ProBowlVote with a player’s first and last name
- #ProBowlVote DeForest Buckner
Use #ProBowlVote with #PlayerName
- #ProBowlVote #RichardSherman
Use #ProBowlVote with a player’s Twitter handle
- #ProBowlVote @RobbieGould09
Pro Bowl voting is open until Dec. 13, 2018. Here’s where a few 49ers players stand following Week 13:
|Player||Position Group Ranking by 12/4|
|FB Kyle Juszczyk||1st|
|TE George Kittle||3rd|
|DT DeForest Buckner||4th|
|K Robbie Gould||5th|
|ST Mark Nzeocha||1st|
Pro Bowl rosters will be announced on Tuesday, Dec. 19 live on an NFL Network special “NFL Total Access: Pro Bowl Players Revealed” at 5:00 p.m. PT.
Last year, Kyle Juszczyk and Joe Staley made the trip to Orlando. This year, you can send your favorite 49ers players here.
Here's how some of your favorite 49ers rank through 14 weeks:
RB MATT BREIDA
- Ranks 9th in the NFC in rushing yards (744) and is tied for 1st in yards per carry (5.6).
- Has registered 10 rushes that have gone for 20 or more yards, tied for the 2nd-most in the NFL this season.
DL DeFOREST BUCKNER
- Has registered a career high 9.0 sacks, ranking t-15th in the NFL.
- His 9.0 sacks on the season rank 2nd in the NFL among defensive tackles (Aaron Donald, LAR – 16.5).
K ROBBIE GOULD
- Is tied for 3rd in the NFC with 25 field goals made this season.
- Has connected on 25-of-26 field goal attempts on the season. His 96.2 made FG percentage is tied for 2nd in the NFL.
FB KYLE JUSZCZYK
- His 306 receiving yards on the season rank 9th in the NFC among running backs and fullbacks in the NFL.
TE GEORGE KITTLE
- His 1,103 receiving yards on the season rank 2nd in the NFL among tight ends and 10th among all players.
- Ranks 3rd in the NFL among tight ends with 69 receptions.
- Leads all tight ends with five receptions of 40-plus yards.
- Has 708 receiving yards after the catch which is the 2nd-most in the NFL among all players.
- Ranks 3rd in the NFL among tight ends with 48 receiving first downs (Travis Kelce - 58; Zach Ertz - 57).
- His 16-yard receiving average ranks 2nd in the NFL among tight ends
T MIKE McGLINCHEY & T JOE STALEY
- Are part of an offensive line that has not allowed a sack in two of the past five games.
- The 49ers offense has produced 53 rushes of 10-plus yards, the 4th-most in the NFL, and 13 rushes of 20 or more yards, tied for the 3rd-most in the NFL.