Quinton Patton is a man of his word.
Days after the wide receiver's rookie season had ended, Patton told 49ers.com he would join Colin Kaepernick for offseason workouts in Miami.
Patton has posted pictures of his workouts to prove that he's working with Kaepernick and seveal other NFL players at Bommarito Performance Systems in North Miami Beach. Second-year 49ers linebacker Nick Moody is also among the players training in Miami.READ: Kaepernick Sets Pace in Miami Workouts
The group includes notable second-year pros Buffalo Bills quarterback E.J. Manuel and Jacksonville Jaguars safety Johnathan Cyprien.
Kaepernick shared a photo of the training group on Twitter.
"We young and we gettin it," the 49ers quarterback tweeted as the caption.
Patton, too, shared a picture from Miami. It was a shot of himself next to Kaepernick following a training session.
- READ:Draft Class Peers Gabbert, Kaepernick Reunite
- **READ: *Colin Kaepernick Entertains as Awards Host
- READ: [Kaepernick Takes Pride in Personal Style](Colin Kaepernick Takes Pride in Personal Style)
- **READ: *Colin Kaepernick Continues Charitable Efforts
- *WATCH: *The Future of Colin Kaepernick](http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Niner-Talk-The-Future-of-Colin-Kaepernick/330cc463-4c20-4c81-b1af-7df84aaf506f)