The San Francisco 49ers were hit hard by injuries in their Week 3 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. Beyond Jimmy Garoppolo, who will miss the remainder of 2018 with an ACL tear, the 49ers had several other notable players get dinged up on Sunday. Here's a comprehensive injury report courtesy of Kyle Shanahan.
What we know at this moment:
- Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) - Will miss the remainder of the season.
- Richard Sherman (calf) - Out a couple of weeks.
Guys who will need reevaluation on Wednesday:
- Jaquiski Tartt (shoulder) - He is still dealing with the same shoulder stinger that kept him out Week 3.
- Mike Person (knee, foot) - In addition to a foot strain, Person added a knee strain against the Chiefs. Shanahan called him questionable this week.
- Joshua Garnett (toe) - Shanahan said he'd be surprised if the 49ers got Garnett back this week.
- Matt Breida (knee, calf) - Breida hyperextended his knee and also is dealing with some calf soreness. He's also questionable.
- Marquise Goodwin (quad) - He made it through the game with no setbacks which means he should be good to go.
- Adrian Colbert (hip) - Shanahan said they'll have to re-check him on Wednesday before making any determinations.
- Alfred Morris (ankle) - Morris left the game briefly with an ankle injury but returned. He will be re-checked later this week as well.