Every week, digital media coordinator Briana McDonald and team reporter Lindsey Pallares review the latest 49ers news, including roster moves, coaching hires and NFL power rankings updates on the 49ers "1st & 10" podcast. Episodes include insider perspectives on the latest happenings within the organization and feature interview excerpts from coaches, players and front office staff. Look out for special edition "Move the Chains" episodes of the podcast to learn more about breaking news updates from the team.
Listen and subscribe on Spotify to stay up to date with the latest episodes of the 49ers "1st &10" podcast.
Here's a breakdown of the latest 49ers "1st & 10" podcast episode:
- 1:28 – Recapping quarterback Brock Purdy's interview on the "Roc and Manuch with Jimmy B Show" on Fox Sports 910 Phoenix
- 2:10 – What is the rehab process like for Purdy?
- 4:25 – What can Purdy currently do to prepare for the 2023 season?
- 5:57 – Purdy discusses his offseason mindset
- 6:27 – Purdy reflects on the pro's and con's of his 2022 season
- 7:15 – Where is Purdy getting his surgery and recovery work done and how involved are the 49ers?
- 8:39 – Purdy shares insight to what his relationship is like with 49ers legend Joe Montana
- 9:50 – Key dates coming up during the 2023 offseason
After listening, don't forget to leave a rating and turn on post notifications so you don't miss any of the latest 49ers news.