Pierre Garçon's 193-yard performance against the New York Jets has earned him a nomination for the FedEx Ground NFL Player of the Week.
The San Francisco 49ers running back had a monster outing in Week 14.
Against the Jets ...
- Hyde became the first 49ers player to amass 200-or-more yards from scrimmage since 9/8/13 (WR Anquan Boldin – 13 receptions for 208 yards vs. Green Bay Packers).
- Hyde registered a career-high 193 yards on 17 attempts (11.4 average), his second 100-yard rushing game of the season and third of his career. His previous career-high was 168 yards vs. Minnesota Vikings on 9/14/15.
- Hyde's 193 rushing yards were the sixth-most in a single game in franchise history.
- Hyde's 11.4 yds./carry average was fifth-highest in a single game in franchise history (minimum of 10 attempts).
- With 193 rush yds. against the Jets, Hyde recorded the fifth-highest single game rushing total in the NFL this season.
- In the first half, Hyde rushed for 141 yards on 7 carries (20.1 average), the most rushing yds. in a first half by a member of the 49ers since 11/12/06 (RB Frank Gore at Detroit Lions – 148 yards on 18 carries (8.2 average) and 1 TD).
Here's how you can vote for the 49ers running back:
Enjoy the best photographs of San Francisco 49ers running back Carlos Hyde's third season in the NFL.