The San Francisco 49ers will host the Cincinnati Bengals at 1:25 p.m. PT, Sunday, December 20, at Levi's® Stadium. The game will be nationally televised by CBS and locally on KPIX, with radio broadcasts available throughout the Bay Area on KNBR 680 AM, KSAN 107.7 FM The Bone and in Spanish on KTRB 860 AM ESPN Deportes. Fans looking for tickets to Sunday's game should visit TicketMaster.com.
Parking lots will open at 9:55 a.m. on Sunday and fans arriving within the first hour will be able to park freely in their designated lot. Opening at 10:25 a.m. will be the free tailgating party within the Faithful Mile presented by Safeway and SAP Tower Gate B and Gate E for club and suite ticket holders. All other stadium gates will open at 11:25 a.m.
Please visit the following link for the informative Bengals vs. 49ers Game Day Guide, featuring event information, parking and directions, public transportation details, a detailed stadium map, full security policies and a fan information guide: http://www.levisstadium.com/events/event/49ers-vs-bengals/.
For all the information you need to know about this week's matchup, please visit the link below to view the 49ers Weekly Game release: http://49ers.1stroundmediagroup.com/weeklybooks/.
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THIS WEEK'S 49ERS GAME
Game Day Entertainment and Features
· Melissa O'Keefe, an award-winning actress, will perform the national anthem.
· The colors will be presented by the Santa Clara Police Department.
· The Faithful Mile presented by Safeway will host Geographer, the indie rock project of vocalist and multi-instrumentalist Mike Deni.
· In keeping with the great tradition of the legendary Candlestick Park foghorn, a special guest is chosen each week to get the crowd started by energizing the foghorn prior to kickoff. This week's Foghorn Energizer will be Esau Marquez, the San Francisco bike messenger who became a local hero after he saved the life of a newborn baby boy lying on the sidewalk by taking off his jacket and using it to keep the baby warm.
· In honor of the 50th anniversary of the Super Bowl, this week's halftime will feature a tribute to the 49ers 1981 and 1988 championship teams and the historic moments that led to their Super Bowl victories.
· As part of the 49ers '12 Days of Giving' holiday campaign, there will be a stadium toy and fundraising drive from 10 a.m. until kickoff in all tailgate parking lots. Volunteers from five Santa Clara based non-profits will collect the donations, with toy collections benefiting the Santa Clara Firefighters Foundation Holiday Toy Program. Cash donations will be divided amongst the Santa Clara Optimist Club, Rotary Club, Lions, Elks and the Santa Clara Police Activities League.
· Hometown Heroes presented by U.S. Bank will recognize U.S. Army SSG Nubia Cristina Simmons and SSG Bryan Spikes on the videoboard during the fifth timeout of the first quarter in recognition of their military service.
· The new Dignity Health Play Kind Zone at Gate C is now open pregame through the end of halftime for families attending the game with young children. Fans 14 and under can partake in drills at the 49ers Youth Football Mini Camp. Complimentary face painting, airbrush tattoos, and game day hair coloring are also available for the youngest Faithful.
· San Francisco 49ers fans will also be treated to an electrifying performance by the 49ers official drumline, Niner Noise. Drummers from across the United States and Canada auditioned to be a part of this dynamic team. Niner Noise is produced by e2k Sports, in collaboration with the world-champion Concord Blue Devils Drum & Bugle Corps, and directed by Dave Gibbs and Ryan Odello.
· For the duration of the 2015 season, the 49ers will celebrate every Friday as #FaithfulFriday. Fans will have the opportunity to enter social media contests to win tickets, merchandise, or other prizes. Fans are encouraged to join the conversation on Twitter using #FaithfulFriday and select posts will be featured on 49ers.com.
· All season long, Papa John's is offering fans 49% off any regular-priced order the day after every 49ers win at www.papajohns.com! Papa John's will additionally offer fans two Large 1-topping pizzas with a 2-liter Pepsi product for $21.49, and $1.49 from every sale will be donated to the 49ers Foundation. Just enter the promo code 49GIVE online at papajohns.com. These offers are valid at participating locations in the San Francisco Bay Area.
· Jack in the Box is offering fans a free Jumbo Jack with the purchase of a large fountain drink whenever the 49ers get an interception or a fumble recovery in either home or away games. The offer is valid all day following the game at participating Jack in the Box locations. Simply mention the Jumbo Jack Takeaway while ordering.
· Every time the 49ers get 3-or-more sacks at Levi's® Stadium, fans in attendance will be able to text-in and redeem a free haircut courtesy of Great Clips®. Text-in information will be posted on the video board during the game.