|2022||San Francisco 49ers||4||22||17||5||0||0||4||2||1||53||26.5||52|
|2021||San Francisco 49ers||15||27||20||7||0||0||2|
Appeared in 24 (21 starts) games in 3 years (2018-20) at USC and recorded 203 tackles, 16.5 TFLs, 12 PDs, 6.5 sacks, 4 INTs and 4 FFs. As a junior in 2020, started all 6 games and registered 62 tackles, 5.5 TFLs, 5 PDs, 4 INTs, 3.0 sacks and 2 FFs. Started all 10 games in which he appeared as a sophomore in 2019 and recorded 90 tackles, 7.5 TFLs, 3.5 sacks, 3 PDs and 2 FFs. As a freshman in 2018, appeared in 8 games (5 starts) and hauled in 51 tackles, 4 PDs, and 3.5 TFLs
- Attended Crescent Valley (Corvallis, OR) HS where recorded 44 tackles, 7 TFLs, 4 INTs, 1 FR and 1 FF as a senior in 2017 and was named the Polynesian High School National Player of the Year.
- As a senior, registered 35 recepts. for 696 yds. and 11 TDs and 39 rushes for 490 yds. and 7 rushing TDs on offense.
- Majored in communications at USC.
- Born Talanoa Hufanga (2/1/00) in Corvallis, OR.
HUFANGA'S GOLDEN NUGGETS
- His name is pronounced tal-uh-NOE-uh who-FAWN-guh.
- Grew up on a farm where he and his family looked after goats, cows, chickens, pigs, dogs and cats. On his farm, they would drive dirt bikes and tractors, but taking care of his goat was always his favorite activity. "Growing up on a farm, it's a different kind of childhood I didn't have neighborhood friends to hang out with," he said. "On the weekends it was mandatory that my brother and I were working. We weeded, cleaned the barn, fed the animals, took eggs out of the chicken coop and maintained the pig pens."
- Comes from a family of football players, as brother, T.J., was a linebacker at Oregon State from 2013-14 and cousins Marlon and Tuli Tuipulotu are both defensive linemen at USC.