Awards & Honors
- 2005: NFC Special Teams Player of the Week (Week 9)
- 2006: NFC Pro Bowl, First-Team All-Pro, NFC Special Teams Player of the Month (October), NFC Special Teams Player of the Week (Week 16)
- 2008: NFC Special Teams Player of the Month (December)
- 2015: Chicago Bears Ed Block Courage Award Recipient
- 2017: Perry/Yonamine Unity Award, NFC Special Teams Player of the Month (December), NFC Special Teams Player of the Week (Week 13 & Week 15)
- 2018: 49ers Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award, NFC Special Teams Player of the Month (December), NFC Special Teams Player of the Week (Week 2 & Week 15)
- Became the 23rd kicker in NFL history to register at least 1,500 points in their career after scoring 14 points vs. Sea. (12/16/18).
- Made 15 FGs in a three-game span [5 for 5 at Chi. (12/3/17); 4 for 4 at Houston (12/10/17); 6 for 6 vs. Ten. (12/17/17)]. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Gould is the 1st player in NFL history to make 15 FGs in the three-game span.
- In 2017, made 5-or-more FGs in three games [5 for 5 at Arz. (10/1); 5 for 5 at Chi. (12/3); 6 for 6 vs. Ten. (12/17)]. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, he is 1 of 3 players in NFL history to make 5-or-more FGs in three different games in a single season, joining Min. K Rich Karlis [7 for 7 vs. LAN (11/5/89); 5 for 5 vs. Atl. (12/10/89); 5 for 6 vs. Cin. (12/25/89)] and KC K Harrison Butker [5 for 5 at Hou. (10/8/17); 5 for 5 vs. Den. (10/30/17); 5 for 6 vs. Mia. (12/24/17)].
- Ranks 2nd in NFL history in career FG pct. (87.7) (min. 100 FGM).
- Ranks 1st in NFL history in FG pct. (78.4) on FGAs of 50-or-more yds. (min. 20 FGM).
- Holds the 49ers franchise record for most consecutive FGM with 33 from 10/29/17 to 10/7/18. Started a new streak on 10/15/18 of 23 consecutive FGM that is currently active.
- Finished the 2017 season with a career-high 145 points. His 145 points ranks 2nd in franchise history for most points in a season.
- His 39 made FGs in 2017 ranks t-3rd in NFL history for the most made FGs in a single season.
- Connected on a career-high 6 FGs (38, 48, 28, 50, 48 & 45) vs. Ten. (12/17/17), including the game-winning 45-yd. FG as time expired. His 6 made FGs tied the 49ers franchise record for most made field goals in a single game [K Ray Wersching – 10/16/83 at NO (6 for 6); K Jeff Wilkins – 9/29/96 vs. Atl. (6 for 6)].
- Made at least 1 FG in 24 consecutive games, dating from 12/11/16 to 10/7/18, marking the longest stretch of his career. He previously made a FG in 22 consecutive games from 10/23/05 through 11/26/06.
- Ranks as the Bears franchise leader in scoring (1,207 points), made FGs (276), 50-or-more yd. made FGs (23), consecutive made FGs (26) and FG pct. (85.4 pct.).
- Between 12/18/05 vs. Atl. and 9/22/13 at Pit., Gould converted 275 consecutive PATs, the longest streak in Bears franchise history.
- Set the Bears franchise record with 26 consecutive made FGs across the 2005 and 2006 seasons [12/25/05 - 11/19/06].
- In 2015, set a Bears single-season franchise record with 33 made FGs. He broke the record of 32 made FGs, which he set in 2006.
- Converted a 58-yd. FG vs. Cin. (9/8/13), the longest made FG in Bears franchise history.
- In 2015, established a Chicago single-season franchise record with 7 made FGs of 50-or-more yds. He previously set the record in 2011 with 6 made FGs of 50-or-more yds.
- From 12/20/15 to 10/15/17, Gould made 32 consecutive FGs, the longest streak of consecutive made FGs of his career. His previous longest streak was 26 consecutive made FGs from 11/25/05 to 11/19/06, as a member of the Chicago Bears.
- In 2017, made each of his first 15 FGAs on the season, setting the 49ers franchise record for most made FGs to start a season. The previous record was held by K Wade Richey (13 FGs in 1999).
- Connected on a 40-yd. FG at Ind. (10/8/17), becoming the 31st player in NFL history to make 300 FGs in his career.