Every week, digital media coordinator Briana McDonald and team reporter Lindsey Pallares review the latest 49ers news, including roster moves, coaching hires and NFL power ranking updates on the 49ers "1st & 10" podcast. Episodes include insider perspectives on the latest happenings within the organization and feature interview excerpts from coaches, players and front office staff. Look out for special edition "Move the Chains" episodes of the podcast to learn more about breaking news updates from the team.
Here's a breakdown of the latest 49ers "1st & 10" podcast episode:
- 1:57 - How quarterback Brandon Allen has contributed to the team in the offseason
- 3:13 - Quarterback Sam Darnold's mindset entering his first training camp with the 49ers
- 4:48 - Quarterback Trey Lance's confidence heading into his third training camp
- 6:47 - Latest update on quarterback Brock Purdy's recovery progress
- 7:59 - Exciting things to watch from the 49ers offense in this year's training camp
After listening, don't forget to leave a rating and turn on post notifications so you don't miss any of the latest 49ers news.