Fuel Up to Play 60 San Francisco 49ers Video Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Fuel Up to Play 60 San Francisco 49ers Video Contest is open to any San Francisco 49ers fan in the state of California who submits an entry with an optional video (60 second or less). Entries must focus on increasing healthy eating and physical activity, a plan to get others involved, as well as a request for a grant and how the funding would be used. Educators who submit a video on behalf of their schools between February 11, 2019 and March 4, 2019 will be eligible for a chance to win a Fuel Your School Kit. Limit one (1) entry per school. Employees of Dairy Management Inc., National Dairy Council, NFL Entities (as defined below), their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or other individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of promotion materials and persons who are immediate family or who reside in the same household as persons in the preceding categories are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
2. How to Enter and Win: Beginning at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time ("ET") on 2/11/2019 and ending at 11:59:59 pm ET on 3/4/2019 (the "Promotional Period"), any school that submits an entry will automatically be entered into a drawing to win a Fuel Your School Kit. Limit one (1) entry per school. Visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/49ersHTG to enter. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Entries may be subject to verification prior to prize drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries, or for transactions that are processed late or incorrectly computed or are lost because of computer error or malfunctions, all of which are void.
Optional Video Entry Requirements:
· Video has to be "Public" on YouTube.
· Must be 13+ to upload a video to YouTube, or work with an adult to upload video to YouTube.
· Must be 60 seconds or less.
· Music has to be license-free.
· Must show how school is increasing healthy eating and physical activity and how they are getting other involved.
· No profanity or inappropriate content.
· Entrants must obtain any required permissions from featured students/educators to publicly use their image.
· Cannot feature more than three pieces of PII (Personally Identifiable Information) for students; Entrants uploading the video must not disclose the full name and location of a student.
· Must comply with all San Francisco 49ers Video Contest Official Rules contained herein.
3. Selection: On or about 12:00:01 am ET on 3/5/2019, The Fuel Up to Play 60 team will review the entries and deliver final recommendations for the San Francisco 49ers team to make final selections, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this sweepstakes. The winners of the Fuel Your School Kits will be notified by 3/22/2019.
4. Prize: Two (2) winners will receive a Fuel Your School Kit that includes one (1) RocktheBike Smoothie Bike, one (1) LoveYourLunchroom Kit with décor for their cafeteria, and one (1) Physical Activity Kit featuring supplies that support physical activity, for a total estimated value of $6,500. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor in the event that a prize (or part thereof) cannot be awarded, in which case Sponsor will in its sole discretion award a prize (or part thereof) of equal or greater value.
5. Winner Notification/Prize Claims: Winners will be notified via email and school names will be posted on the San Francisco 49ers and California Fuel Up to Play 60 social channels. The Fuel Your School Kits will be shipped to the winning schools.
6. Additional Terms: By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By acceptance of a prize, winner agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor, the NFL Entities (as defined below), NFL Players Association, NFL Players Inc., their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or other individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of sweepstakes materials ("Releasees"), from all claims or damages arising out of participation in both this offer and/or sweepstakes and/or acceptance of any prize or offer, including any injuries or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures at its discretion. Subject to applicable Federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
7. Limitation of Liability: Releasees are not responsible for printing, typographical, human or other errors of any kind in any sweepstakes-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible entries; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly, or are lost for any reason, including computer, telephonic, paper-transfer, or human error, or electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction, damage, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, this sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, actions of participants, technical failures, or any other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry or participant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes and award a prize from among all eligible non-suspect entries validly received prior to the action requiring such modification. By entering, all participants agree that this sweepstakes is governed by laws of the state of Illinois for the resolution of all claims and disputes (excluding any claims against or disputes involving parties other than Sponsor relating to any prize awarded in the sweepstakes). CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
8. Sponsor: Dairy Management Inc. 10255 W Higgins Rd # 900, Rosemont, IL 60018
© 2019 National Dairy Council®. Fuel Up is a service mark of National Dairy Council.
© 2019 National Football League Players Incorporated.
© 2019 California Milk Advisory Board
© 2019 San Francisco 49ers.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.