Jarryd Hayne earned his roster spot on the San Francisco 49ers.
Impressive runs, punt returns, kick returns, and even receptions out of the backfield, helped solidify his place on the 53-man roster.
The Australian rugby league star made numerous eye-catching plays during the preseason for the 49ers. Let's take a look at his best moments.
Week 1 @ Houston
- Jarryd Hayne's second NFL carry went for 53 yards against the Texans. It was also greatly discussed all over the globe.
- Hayne's night in Houston included a 33-yard kick return to open the second half.
Week 2 vs. Dallas
- Hayne's outing against the Cowboys featured this over-the-shoulder punt return to set up a scoring drive by the first-team offense.
- Hayne continued to demonstrate his ability to break tackles with this nifty punt return.
- The second half of San Francisco's win over Dallas also featured this 34-yard run by the Aussie superstar.
Week 3 @ Denver
- Hayne's NFL learning curve continued in Denver with this 18-yard reception from Gabbert.
Week 4 vs. San Diego
- Hayne showed excellent pad level on this 12-yard screen pass. Watch as he lowered his shoulder to pick up extra yards.
- Hayne added to his punt return average (18.1) with this 28-yard return against the Chargers.
Australian and international 49ers fans who want to watch Hayne in the regular season, please note:
International Game Pass allows international fans to watch regular season games LIVE.
Domestic Game Pass allows people in the US (and US territories) to watch regular season games ON DEMAND.