Here are the numbers of note from the San Francisco 49ers 42-17 Week 7 defeat in Denver.
Extending the Streak
- QB Colin Kaepernick connected with WR Stevie Johnson on a 4-yd. TD pass in the 2nd qtr. Kaepernick has now thrown at least one TD pass in 14 straight games, the 3rd longest streak by a quarterback in franchise history. [Steve Young – 17: (10/9/94 – 10/15/95); Jeff Garcia – 15: (12/3/00 – 12/2/01)].
A First for Ellington
- WR Bruce Ellington scored his first career TD on a 20-yd. pass from QB Blaine Gabbert. It also marked Gabbert's first TD pass as a member of the 49ers.
Select images from the San Francisco 49ers matchup with Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos on "Sunday Night Football."
A Couple More Firsts
- LB Aaron Lynch registered his first career sack, dropping Broncos QB Peyton Manning for a 7-yd. loss.
- Making his first NFL start, LB Chris Borland registered his first career sack.
Dawson Hits 350
- K Phil Dawsonconnected on a 22-yd. FG in the first half. He has now made 350 FGs in his career, becoming the 17th player in NFL history to reach that milestone.
Lee's Booming Boot
- P Andy Lee's 71-yd. punt in the 3rd qtr. is his longest of the season and is tied for the 4th-longest of his career. He finished the game with 5 punts for a gross avg. of 54.4 yds. and a net avg. of 50.0 yds.