The San Francisco 49ers will host the Seattle Seahawks at 1:25 p.m., Sunday, January 1st, 2017 at Levi's Stadium. The game will be televised on FOX with radio broadcasts available in the Bay Area on KNBR 610AM, KSAN 107.7 FM The Bone as well as in Spanish on ESPN Deportes 910 AM. Fans looking for tickets to Sunday's game should visit TicketMaster.com.
Parking lots will open at 9:55 a.m. on Sunday. Faithful Mile and premium gates will open at 10:25 a.m. and all gates to the stadium will open at 11:25 a.m.
Click here for the informative Seahawks vs. 49ers Gameday Guide, featuring event information, parking and directions, public transportation information, a detailed stadium map, full security policies and a fan info guide.
Click here to view the 49ers Weekly Game release for all the information you need to know about this week's matchup.
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THIS WEEK'S GAME
- Alex & Sierra of X Factor fame will perform the National Anthem.
- In keeping with the great tradition of the legendary Candlestick Park foghorn, a special guest is chosen each week to get the crowd started by energizing the foghorn prior to kickoff. This week's Foghorn Energizer will be a surprise guest.
-The Faithful Mile will host Tyler Rich, a country singer and songwriter from Yuba City for a musical performance.
The 49ers and Seahawks have a long history, going back to 1976. Here are photos from their 38 meetings.
- Hometown Heroes, presented by U.S. Bank, will recognize local service members U.S. Army SSG Javier Estrada, U.S. Army Christopher Frith and U.S. Coast Guard HS1 Megan Long on the video board during the fifth timeout of the first quarter in recognition of their military service.
- Sunday's beneficiary of the 49ers Foundation 50/50 raffle is JUMA, a non-profit that strives to break the cycle of poverty by paving the way to work, education, and financial capability for youth across America.
-Halftime will feature American Idol finalists Latoya London, Lakisha Jones, and Lawrence Beamen performing a medley of holiday songs.
-Sunday's game is our Faithful Appreciation Day. During each quarter of the game, fans in attendance will have a chance to win an array of prizes from autographed memorabilia to items from Levi's®, Microsoft, Peet's Coffee, Safeway, Sony, and Ticketmaster as well as a chance to win tickets to Super Bowl LI.
-As part of Faithful Appreciation Day, every fan will receive a $5 gift card upon entrance courtesy of Safeway.
- The Dignity Health Play Kind Zone is open pregame through the end of halftime for families attending the game with young children. The youngest of the Faithful can partake in skills and drills, take a trip down a larger than life football slide, get their "My First 49ers Game" credential, enjoy complimentary face painting, air brush tattoo's or game day hair coloring.
- Come early to the Levi's® Stadium Flagship Store for the fourth card in the exclusive 70 Years Augmented Reality Card Set! Before each regular season home game, 2,000 trading cards will be distributed. Each card is part of a 9-card set to commemorate different moments in 49ers history. You can use the 49ers app to bring the card to life by tapping the Scan button under the More Menu while holding the card. Supplies are limited, so come early to get the fourth card in the set!
- If the 49ers make a 50+ yard field goal, one lucky section will receive $5 Peet's Coffee gift cards in celebration of their 50th anniversary.
- Forget something at your tailgate? Amazon Prime now delivers right to the Levi's® Stadium parking lot in an hour!
- Levi's® will surprise fans wearing Levi's® gear to the 49ers games for the entire 2016 season.
- 49ers win = 49% off all regular priced* *online pizza orders courtesy of Papa John's the day after the game at www.papajohns.com using code 49ERS at checkout.
- 3 Sacks = Free Haircut at your participating Great Clips – remember to text for the code when prompted to do so on the video board.
- If the 49ers score two or more touchdowns on Sunday, you score a free Jumbo Jack® with a large beverage purchase the day following the game at any participating San Francisco Bay Area Jack in the Box.