How many fans be allowed to attend games?
- We are planning to be at full fan capacity for the entire 2021 season. We will communicate any changes if appropriate.
What is the refund policy if you're not allowed to be at full capacity?
- In the event we are unable to host fans at full capacity, buyers who purchase tickets from official marketplaces will be eligible for refunds. Refund procedures vary based on the marketplace and can be found here.
Will there be entry requirements or other rules for attendees?
- Guidelines for fan attendance at games will be developed in conjunction with health experts and government officials and will be communicated prior to the start of the 2021 season.
What steps has Levi's® Stadium taken to ensure fan safety upon their return?
- We are working with local and state health officials to ensure we're providing the safest environment possible including enhanced cleaning measures, mobile-only ticketing, contactless payments and converting to a cashless venue. Additional details on safety measures will be communicated prior to the start of the 2021 season.
Will the Member Inclusive Menu be available for Season Ticket Members?
- Yes, we are planning to introduce the Member Inclusive Menu which provides Season Ticket Members select food and beverage items at no additional cost. Additional information on the Member Inclusive Menu can be found here.