The San Francisco 49ers produced several noteworthy statistics in a Week 6 victory over the Baltimore Ravens.
Take a look.
With the Win…
- The 49ers improved to 2-4 all-time against the Ravens, including a 2-1 record at home.
- The Niners moved to 10-3 at home against non-conference opponents since 2009. The team's .769 winning pct. during that time span ranks 2nd in the NFC (GB - .786).
Highest NFC Home Winning Pct. Vs. AFC Opponents (2009-15)
- San Francisco has now won their fourth consecutive home game against the AFC North.
First Time Since 1982*
- The 49ers had three players register at least 85 rec. yds. in the same game (WR Anquan Boldin – 6-102; WR Torrey Smith 3-96-1 TD; FB Bruce Miller – 3-89) for the first time since 11/28/82 at StL (WR Dwight Clark 6-103, WR Renaldo Nehemiah 3-93, RB Jeff Moore 4-87).*
Offensive First Half
- The 49ers registered 279 net yds. (59 rushing, 220 passing) in the first half, the most in a first half since 10/7/12 vs. Buf. [320 net yds. (83 rushing, 237 passing)].
Consecutive 100-Yard Games For Boldin*
- WR Anquan Boldin registered 5 recepts. for 102 yds., including a 51-yd. recept. in the 4th quarter that helped set up the game-winning TD.
- Boldin has now registered 100-or-more rec. yds. in consecutive games for the first time since 2009, when he registered consecutive 100-yd. games vs. Sea. 11/15/09 and at StL 11/22/09 as a member of the Arizona Cardinals.
Back To Back For Kap
- QB Colin Kaepernick completed 16 of 27 atts. for 340 yds., 2 TDs and QB rating of 128.2. He has now registered a passer rating of 100-or-more in consecutive games [107.1 at NYG (10/11/15)] for the fourth time in his career and first since 12/23/13 vs. Atl. (108.6) and 12/29/13 at Arz. (111.2)].
- Kaepernickalso registered his 5th career 300-yd. game and second of the season [335 yds. at Pit. (9/20/15)].
Kaepernick's Career Best First Half
- QB Colin Kaepernick completed 12 of 19 pass atts. for 225 yds., 1 TD and a 121.6 passer rating in the first half. His 225 passing yds. were the most in a first half in his career.
Smith Shows His Speed*
- WR Torrey Smith caught a career-long 76-yd. TD recept. from QB Colin Kaepernick, marking his second TD recept. of the season and 32nd of his career. He finished the game with 3 recepts. for 96 yds. and 1 TD.
It's Miller Time
- FB Bruce Millerregistered 3 recepts. for a career-high 89 yds., including a career-long 52-yd. recept.
Patton Gets His First
- WR Quinton Patton hauled in the game winning 21-yd. TD pass from QB Colin Kaepernick for his first career TD.
Dawson Hits From 50+*
- K Phil Dawsonconnected on all 4 FGAs, including a 53-yd. FG, his longest of the season.
- Dawson has now made 10 consecutive field goals this season.
A Pair of INTs*
- LB Michael Wilhoiteintercepted Ravens QB Joe Flacco for his first INT of the season, 3rd of his career and his first since 12/28/14 vs. Arz.
- CB Kenneth Acker intercepted Flacco for his second INT of the season and his career.