Take a look at the key statistical facts from the San Francisco 49ers Week 9 home victory over the Atlanta Falcons.
With the Win …
- The 49ers improved to 47-30-1 all-time against the Falcons, including a 28-11 record at home.
- The Niners have now won four consecutive games against NFC South opponents.
- San Francisco moved to 5-1 in games prior to the team's BYE Week, since 2010.
Nowhere To Run
- The 49ers defense held the Falcons to only 17 yds. rushing on 14 carries (1.2 avg.). The 17 rushing yds. allowed are the 4th fewest in a game by the 49ers since 2001.
Fewest Rushing Yds. Allowed In A Game Since 2001
Keeping Him Clean
- The 49ers offensive line did not allow a sack on 25 atts. by QB Blaine Gabbert and helped pave the way for 133 yds. rushing. It marks the first time the 49ers did not allow a sack in a game since 10/13/14 at StL (36 atts.).
Celek Scores Twice
- QB Blaine Gabbert found TE Garrett Celek in the back of the end zone for TDs of 1 and 11 yds. It marked Celek's 2nd and 3rd career TD recepts. and his first career multi-TD game.
- Celek became the first member of the 49ers with 2 TD recepts. in the same game since TE Vernon Davis at Dal. (9/7/14 – 2 TD recepts.).
Draughning On And On And On
- In his debut with the 49ers, RB Shaun Draughn ran for a career-high 58 yds. on 16 atts., including a career-long 30-yd. run.
Patton Sets Career High
- WR Quinton Patton registered 3 recepts. for a career-high 70 yds., including a career long 41-yd. recept.
Lynch Gets Another at Levi's®*
- LB Aaron Lynch brought down Falcons QB Matt Ryan for his 6th sack of the season. He has now registered at least 1.0 sack in eight of his last 10 games at Levi's® Stadium dating back to last season.
Bowman Brings Down Ryan
- LB NaVorro Bowman registered his 2nd sack of the season. He now has 11.0 sacks for his career.