The San Francisco 49ers will host the Green Bay Packers at 1:25 p.m. PT, Sunday, October 4, at Levi's® Stadium for the team's annual Breast Cancer Awareness game, presented by Dignity Health, as part of the NFL's "A Crucial Catch Campaign."*
The game will be nationally televised by FOX Sports with radio broadcasts available in the Bay Area on KGO 810 AM, KSAN 107.7 FM The Bone and in Spanish on KTRB 860 AM ESPN Deportes. Fans looking for tickets to Sunday's game should visit the NFL Ticket Exchange, the only ticket re-sale website officially supported by the 49ers and the NFL.
Parking lots will open at 9:55 a.m. on Sunday and fans arriving within the first hour will be able to park freely in their designated lot. Opening at 10:25 a.m. will be the free tailgating party within the Faithful Mile presented by Safeway and SAP Tower Gate B and Gate E for club and suite ticket holders. All other stadium gates will open at 11:25 a.m.
Please visit the following link for the informative Packers vs. 49ers Gameday Guide, featuring event information, parking and directions, public transportation details, a detailed stadium map, full security policies and a fan information guide: http://www.levisstadium.com/events/event/49ers-vs-packers/.
For all the information you need to know about this week's matchup please visit the link below to view the 49ers Weekly Game release: http://49ers.1stroundmediagroup.com/weeklybooks/.
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THIS WEEK'S 49ERS GAME
Gameday Entertainment and Features
- In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness, during pregame a special game ball will be delivered by the Dobsons, family of Melissa Galvin – a former Gold Rush member, 49ers Total Access host, and dear friend who passed away after valiantly battling breast cancer. In addition, the 49ers will host a stadium fund-raising drive with the assistance of ZTA from 11:30 a.m. to kick-off, with all proceeds benefitting the American Cancer Society.
- Continuing the recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the 49ers will host more than 80 guests for the Breast Cancer Awareness game presented by Dignity Health as part of the NFL's "A Crucial Catch Campaign." A total of 40 women who have battled or are currently battling the disease will take the field during halftime with their most significant supporter in a ceremony, followed by a special Gold Rush performance to "Fight Song." All of the guests will receive a custom Pink BCA shirt provided by Dignity Health.
- The National Anthem will be sung by Michael Sicoly, who has performed professionally since his teen years in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada. Sicoly boasts two CDs, including his debut album of original Jazz-Swing music entitled "Meet You In Manhattan" along with his second CD of mixed original and covers, "Mood Swings." Combining his love for sports and music, Sicoly has been a regular National Anthem performer for many major league teams across sports from hockey to football.
- The colors will be presented on Sunday by the California National Guard's Honor Guard.
- The Faithful Mile presented by Safeway will host The Mowgli's, a quintessential California band. Formed in 2010 in Venice, CA., The Mowgli's broke through the mainstream with their 2012 hit "San Francisco," a song that was the soundtrack to the 2012 San Francisco Giants World Series winning run. Their debut LP "Waiting For The Dawn" had numerous TV, commercial and video game placements and the band went on to headline sold out tours throughout the country.
- In keeping with the great tradition of the legendary Candlestick Park foghorn, a special guest is chosen each week to get the crowd started by energizing the foghorn prior to kickoff. This week, the 49ers are pleased to welcome and honor the 2015 NBA Champion Golden State Warriors as the Foghorn Energizers.
- San Francisco 49ers fans will also be treated to an electrifying performance by the 49ers official drumline, Niner Noise, during halftime. Drummers from across the United States and Canada auditioned to be a part of this dynamic team. Niner Noise is produced by e2k Sports, in collaboration with the world-champion Concord Blue Devils Drum & Bugle Corps, and directed by Dave Gibbs and Ryan Odello.
- Hometown Heroes, presented by U.S. Bank, will recognize two local service members on the video board for their military service during the fifth timeout of the first quarter. HM1 Petty Officer First Class Jacob Tester of the US Navy established himself as the #1 of 5 Medical Technicians and the #1 Junior enlisted member at the MEPS. Sergeant Garrick Armstead of the Marines Corps has received two certificates of Commendation from his command. He spent his first enlistment with Second Battalion, Third Marines with two tours to Japan and Korea.
- For the duration of the 2015 season, the 49ers will celebrate every Friday as #FaithfulFriday. Fans will have the opportunity to enter social media contests to win tickets, merchandise, or other prizes. Fans are encouraged to join the conversation on Twitter using #FaithfulFriday and select posts will be featured on 49ers.com.
- All season long, Papa John's is offering fans 49% off any regular-priced order the day after every 49ers win at www.papajohns.com! Papa John's will additionally offer fans two Large 1-topping pizzas with a 2-liter Pepsi product for $21.49, and $1.49 from every sale will be donated to the 49ers Foundation. Just enter the promo code 49GIVE online at papajohns.com. These offers are valid at participating locations in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Jack in the Box is offering fans a free Jumbo Jack with the purchase of a large fountain drink whenever the 49ers get an interception or a fumble recovery in either home or away games. The offer is valid all day following the game at participating Jack in the Box locations. Simply mention the Jumbo Jack Takeaway while ordering.
- Every time the 49ers get 3-or-more sacks at Levi's® Stadium, fans in attendance will be able to text-in and redeem a free haircut courtesy of Great Clips®. Text-in information will be posted on the video board during the game.