SAP Performance Facility PROMOTES AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE GUESTS CAN ENJOY THEIR GAMEDAY EXPERIENCE FREE FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Obscene or abusive language and/or behavior
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks and/or gestures
- Intoxication or signs of impairment related to alcohol or drugs
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Inappropriate displays of affection
- Smoking (in non-designated smoking areas) Smoking cannabis is not permitted anywhere on
- facility grounds.
- Gang activity; including but not limited to wearing or displaying gang clothing and/or indicia
- Any distraction to the progress of the game or event.
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket
- Mistreatment of visiting team fans or guests, including verbal abuse, harassment, profanity,
- confrontations, intimidation, or threatening behavior
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement, security, ushers, ticket takers or any other
- SAP Performance Facility personnel
- No noise-making devices of any kind are permitted inside SAP Performance Facility.
- Banners are prohibited. Dry-erase boards and signs attached to sticks or poles are prohibited.
- This policy is subject to change based on Stadium Operations management's discretion and
- without notice.
- Any behavior that impairs the safety and/or enjoyment of the event from other guests.
- Committing any of the above-listed violations may result in ejection from the facility, prohibition from attending future events, and/or arrest.Re-entry is permitted at the SAP Performance Facility. In case of emergency, guests can contact the ticket taker and/or security supervisor at the nearest entry.
- In accordance with the Santa Clara City Ordinance, SAP Performance Facility is a SMOKE-FREE facility, which includes, but is not limited to, marijuana, cigarettes, vapor cigarettes, and electronic cigarettes. Designated smoking areas have been established at select location(s) within the facility perimeter.
- Immediately report violations to ushers, security personnel or any law enforcement officer.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance in maintaining a safe and enjoyable atmosphere at the SAP Performance Facility.
- All lost and found items should be turned in to the nearest Guest Services Representative. Lost and Found will be held at Levi's Stadium for 14 days post-event. Guests can contact Levi's Stadium Lost & Found at 408-673-2180 or through the Levi's Stadium website.
Property of Forty Niners Stadium Management Company