When will I be charged for my playoff tickets?
- Payment is currently in the process of being completed using the credit card you provided. If you believe the card on file has been declined or is no longer valid, please log in to your online account manager and open the playoff invoice to edit and process payment.
Am I being charged for both playoff games on my invoice now?
- At this time, you are only being charged for the Wildcard/Divisional game. You would only be charged for the NFC Championship game once we advance and are confirmed to be hosting.
How can I change the credit card that is on file that will be used to process any future playoff tickets?
- To update the credit card associated with your playoff invoice, please log in to your online account manager and open the playoff invoice to edit the current payment method.
Can I use my Member Credential as my ticket for playoff games?
- If you secured your season ticket seat locations for the playoffs, you can use the corresponding Member Credentials to scan into the stadium and access your seat locations. If you have transferred or resold your tickets, the Member Credential will no longer be valid. Mobile ticketing can also be used instead of the credential or used if you secured additional tickets or different seats than your season ticket seat locations.
How do I access my playoff tickets without my Member Credentials?
- Tickets can be accessed and scanned for entry into the stadium via mobile ticketing on the 49ers app or by logging in to your account on www.49ers.com/myaccount on your phone's mobile browser. Click here for a tutorial on how to manage your tickets via mobile.
How do I access my parking for the playoffs?
- If you have regular season parking and opted-in for your parking and tickets for the playoffs, you can access it via mobile ticketing. Click here for a tutorial on how to manage tickets via mobile.
I did not secure my season ticket seats for the playoffs, but I want to purchase tickets now. How can I do that?
How can I purchase additional tickets?
I did not secure parking for the playoffs but would like to purchase now. How can I do that?
How can I secure pregame hospitality like Mina Tailgate or Red Zone Rally for the playoffs?
Can I list my playoff tickets for resale?
- Yes, once tickets have been paid, you will have the ability to post for resale directly through your online account just like you would for a regular season game. Click here for a tutorial on how to manage tickets.
Can I transfer my playoff tickets to my guest(s) coming to the game with me or give them to someone else?
- Yes, once tickets have been paid, you will have the ability to transfer tickets directly to your guests through your online account just like you would for a regular season game. We encourage you to transfer tickets to your guests prior to arriving at Levi's® Stadium. Click here for a tutorial on how to manage tickets.
How can I access my playoff ticket barcode numbers?
- Once tickets have been paid, barcode numbers for each individual ticket can be found under ticket info in your online account.
What time will parking lots open for playoff games?
- Parking lots open 3 ½ hours before kickoff in accordance with NFL best practices. Operating hours for parking lots will be provided in the upcoming gameday guide email as we get closer to gameday.
What time will stadium gates open?
- Stadium gates open 2 hours prior to kickoff while premium gates for suite and club access open 3 hours prior to kickoff. Confirmation on gate timing will be provided in the upcoming gameday guide email as we get closer to gameday.
As a season ticket member, will I have access to my 15% season ticket member discount on concessions and merchandise?
- Yes, your season ticket member discount is still applicable at playoff home games by presenting your Member Credential or Member Badge in the mobile app. For instructions on how to access your Member Badge, please click here.
As a season ticket member, will I still have complimentary access to the 49ers Museum on gameday?
- Yes, complimentary access to the 49ers Museum is available to season ticket members from the time gates open until kickoff. Access is provided on a first-come, first-served basis by presenting your Member Credential or Member Badge in the mobile app. For instructions on how to access your Member Badge, please click here.
Will there be a gameday giveaway for home playoff games?
- Yes, there will be a full stadium gameday giveaway. Specific information will be provided in the upcoming gameday guide email as we get closer to gameday.
Will Golden Opportunities be available to purchase for playoff games?
- Access to one-of-a-kind experiences is in the process of being determined. Specific information on availability will be provided once confirmed. Please feel free to check back on www.49ers.com/goldenopportunities for potential updated inventory for home playoff games.