The San Francisco 49ers strive to provide support and assistance to a wide range of charities and community organizations each year. We are pleased to support fundraising efforts by donating 49ers merchandise and/or memorabilia to be auctioned or raffled off at your non-profit and charitable fundraising event.
The focus for the 2013 season will be on supporting youth organizations and programs that help youth establish life goals; encourage positive character building choices; teach life skills; and demonstrate respect, tolerance and appreciation of diversity.
Throughout the year, we receive an overwhelming number of donation requests from across the country. Although we would like to be able to fulfill each and every request, we are only able to accept requests from non-profit, charitable organizations within the 49 counties of Northern California and the states of Alaska and Hawaii, as shown below. If your organization does not have its main place of business and its mailing address in the designated geographic region, we will not be able to fulfill your request.
- The 49ers do not accept merchandise from fans, individuals, or organizations for autographing purposes for personal use nor for use at a charity event. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we cannot be responsible for returning merchandise to senders.
- Any organization that receives a donation from the 49ers cannot request another donation item for a 12 month period.
- All requests must be submitted online at least 6 weeks prior to the charitable event.
- All requests that are received through the online application process will be processed within 6 weeks.
- We do not accept requests via letter, email or fax. Only online applications are accepted.