|2017||San Francisco 49ers||16||56||962||17.2||83||2||46||82.14||13||5|
|2018||San Francisco 49ers||11||23||395||17.2||67||4||19||82.61||5||2|
|2017||San Francisco 49ers||16||4||44||11||18||0||3|
|2018||San Francisco 49ers||11||4||9||2.3||5||0||0|
|2017||San Francisco 49ers||16|
|2018||San Francisco 49ers||11|
|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
|2017||San Francisco 49ers||16||1|
|2018||San Francisco 49ers||11||1||0||0|
|2017||San Francisco 49ers||16||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|2018||San Francisco 49ers||11||3||3||0||0||0||0|
Awards & Honors
- 2017: Len Eshmont Award, Ed Block Courage Award, Garry Niver Award
- Has recorded 12 TD recepts. during his NFL career, 8 of which have gone for 40-or-more yds.
- Since entering the NFL in 2013, has registered 128 recepts. for 2,137 yds. His 16.7 rec. avg. is the 3rd-highest in the NFL among active receivers (min. 100 recepts.).
- As a member of the Buffalo Bills, registered TD recepts. of 40, 43 and 59-yds. during the 2013 season, becoming the first member of the Bills to produce 3 TD recepts. of 40-or-more yds. in a season since WR Terrell Owens in 2009.
- Registered 50-or-more rec. yds. in six consecutive games for the 1st time in his NFL career [68 vs. Arz. (11/5/17), 83 vs. NYG (11/12/17), 78 vs. Sea. (11/26/17), 99 at Chi. (12/3/17), 106 at Hou. (12/10/17), 114 vs. Ten. (12/17/17)]. He is the 1st member of the 49ers to have at least six consecutive games with 50-or-more rec. yds. since WR Anquan Boldin registered eight consecutive games in 2014 [Weeks 4-12 (Week 8 Bye)].
- NFL players had the opportunity to participate in the NFL’s annual My Cause, My Cleats campaign during a designated home game between Weeks 13-15 of 2018. Goodwin and his teammates represented their respective causes with custom-designed cleats in an effort to raise awareness and funding. March of Dimes leads the fight for the health of all moms and babies, supporting moms throughout their pregnancy, even when everything doesn’t go according to plan.