|4||08/30/2018||Chargers||L 21 - 23|
|3||08/25/2018||@Colts||L 17 - 23|
|2||08/18/2018||@Texans||L 13 - 16|
|1||08/09/2018||Cowboys||W 24 - 21|
|17||12/30/2018||@Rams||L 32 - 48||6||2||4||0||0||0|
|16||12/23/2018||Bears||L 9 - 14||5||4||1||0||0||0|
|15||12/16/2018||Seahawks||W 26 - 23||4||4||0||0||0||0|
|14||12/09/2018||Broncos||W 20 - 14||6||4||2||0||0||0|
|13||12/02/2018||@Seahawks||L 16 - 43||4||2||2||0||0||0|
|12||11/25/2018||@Buccaneers||L 9 - 27||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|10||11/12/2018||Giants||L 23 - 27||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|9||11/01/2018||Raiders||W 34 - 3||3||2||1||0||0||0|
- Harris notes that his mother, Andrea Tate, is the most influencial person in his life. He maintains that since an early age, she gave him the best advice he has ever received, which is having the ability to believe in yourself and not quit something that you start. “I’ve been through a lot of things, but it’s about pushing through and facing adversity,” Harris said.
- Harris and his teammates surprised guests of the CityTeam Men’s Program and House of Grace in November of 2018, at Levi’s Stadium. The group believed they were just taking a tour of the stadium, but they were in fact joining the 49ers players for a night full of exciting events. The guests received a makeover and haircut, selected a new outfit from Dockers, snapped a new headshot and then shared a Thanksgiving dinner with the 49ers players.
- The 49ers hosted a flag football clinic for local first responders and their children at the team facility on October 23, 2018. Harris and his teammates taught the children the fundamentals of the game before hitting the field for drills and games. The 100-plus guests also had the opportunity to try on equipment and participate in a photoshoot.
- Harris and his fellow rookies participated in the annual 49ers Mentorship Academy on September 18, 2018. The Mentorship Academy, partnering with USA Football, is a three-step program designed to provide high school football players with the opportunity to develop the skills necessary to succeed and be leaders on and off the field. The rookie class invited the high schoolers to the team facility, where they shared opinions and lessons over a meal and fun competitions.
- On the top of Harris’ bucket list is a trip to Dubai. He has an interest in the city, and would like to experience the culture, try new food, travel on a camel’s back and ride dune buggies in the desert hills.