NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
- Eligibility: TOP TIER™ Fan Toyota Truck Sweepstakes Presented by ARCO (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the state of California who are 18 years of age or older. Entrants must reside in the state of California to be eligible. Employees of BP West Coast Products LLC, the National Football League, its member clubs, the Forty Niners SC Stadium Company LLC, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of California and where prohibited.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Forty Niners Football Company LLC (together with its affiliates, the "Sponsor").
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official rules ("Official Rules") and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes runs from September 14, 2018 at 9:00am PT through December 14, 2018 at 5:00pm PT (the "Entry Period"). Entries that are submitted prior to or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
- How to Enter:
In order to enter the Sweepstakes and be eligible for the corresponding prizes, you must go to the following link (www.49ers.com/fantruck) and submit a photo of a valid gas receipt from a participating ARCO gas station in the Sacramento & San Francisco Bay Area with a purchase of gas greater than twenty dollars ($20) during the Entry Period, including filling out the required entry information found on such entry page. Each such gas receipt may only be used once for one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes and must be submitted during the Entry Period. Any further submission of such receipt will be null and void. Limit of one (1) entry via online portal, per person, per day.
Via Mail-in Entry:
Hand print your full name, complete mailing address, day and evening phone numbers, and a valid email address on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to TOP TIER™ Fan Toyota Truck Sweepstakes Presented by ARCO, San Francisco 49ers, 4949 Marie P. DeBartolo Way, Santa Clara, CA. 95054. All mail-in requests must be received by Sponsor during the Entry Period. Limit of one (1) entry per envelope, per person, per day.
Any entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, mechanical reproductions or similar methods will be void. All completed entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries without all requested information will be disqualified and not entered into the drawing. All late, lost, or incomplete entries are not considered valid entries. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, regardless of entry method. Entrants submitting multiple entries will be disqualified and not entered into the drawing. Any entries deemed to be spam or inappropriate, in Sponsors sole discretion, shall be disqualified and removed from the list of eligible entries.
Sponsor Ownership of Entries. All entries and materials submitted to Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes (collectively, "Entry Materials"), along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of Sponsor upon submission, and Entry Materials will not be returned to any entrant.
Drawing and Odds of Winning: As soon as practicable following the Entry Period, five (5) semi-finalists will be selected at random from the pool of all eligible entrants with valid and complete entries. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential semi-finalists via email or telephone. If a potential semi-finalists does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of first contact or is not eligible or does not wish to accept the prize (as described below) or fails to complete the necessary documentation, including any potential tax information, the Sponsor may disqualify that potential semi-finalist and select an alternate potential semi-finalist in his/her place at random from the remaining eligible entries received. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at random from the semi-finalists by Sponsor on December 23, 2018 at the San Francisco 49ers final home game of the 2018 season. A semi-finalist must be in attendance at such game and participate in the final selection process to be eligible for the Grand Prize.
- Requirements of Potential Winners: A potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, tax documentation, and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") where permitted by law within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified. For entrants under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign such Affidavit/Release on the entrant's behalf. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, or, in the case of an entrant under the age of 18, have returned an signed Affidavit/Release from a parent or legal guardian, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received.
- Prizes: Four (4) semi-finalist prizes will be awarded to the semi-finalists that do not win the Grand Prize and will consist of two (2) tickets to the San Francisco 49ers home game on December 23, 2018 and one (1) $449 ARCO Pump Pass Gas Card. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of each semifinalist prize is $[1,099].
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded and will consist of of two (2) tickets to the San Francisco 49ers home game on December 23, 2018, a $3,200 ARCO Pump Pass Gas Card, and one (1) 2018 Toyota Tacoma Truck. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is [$34,521].
The approximate retail value ("ARV") of all Prizes is $[38,917].
- The Sponsor will determine all prize details in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded by winner. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner is responsible for all costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use. Prizes will be reported as income to the winner and the winner will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt of any prize.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant (and if the entrant is under 18, the entrant's parents and legal guardians) (hereinafter, "Entrant") agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, the NFL Entities, the City of Santa Clara, the Santa Clara Stadium Authority, BP West Coast Products LLC, and each of their parent, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any error that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing or typographical errors in materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (d) lost or late entries; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (f) alleged or actual violations of rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional; (g) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; or (h) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize, whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
ENTRANT WAIVES CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR" (OR ANY EQUIVALENT STATUTORY PROVISION WITH A SIMILAR IMPORT OR INTENT). IF ENTRANT IS A RESIDENT OF A STATE OTHER THAN CALIFORNIA, ENTRANT EXPLICITLY WAIVES THE TERMS AND PROTECTIONS OF ANY STATUTE OF HIS/HER STATE THAT HAS A SIMILAR IMPORT OR INTENT.
IF ENTRANT IS A MINOR, THE ENTRANTS PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES DESCRIBED IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY THE ENTRANT.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of these Sweepstakes (including without limitation any controversy, claim or dispute arising from Entrant's dealings with third-party sponsors for products and/or services promoted in, awarded in, linked or otherwise associated with the Sweepstakes (each such third-party sponsor, a "Third Party Sponsor")) (collectively, "Claims") shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration. Such arbitration shall take place in Santa Clara County, California, and shall be administered by a single arbitrator pursuant to the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. The Sweepstakes shall be governed under the laws of the State of California, without regarding to conflicts of law principles to the contrary. In order to keep costs down for both Sponsor and Entrant, hearings may, at Sponsor's request, be conducted telephonically or entirely upon submissions. Entrant expressly consents to the exercise of jurisdiction and venue by the state and federal courts located in Santa Clara County, California. In addition to the above, Entrant waives the right to bring any Claim as a class action, consolidated, multi-district or collective action, or private attorney general action. Entrant also agrees not to participate in any class action, consolidated, multi-district or collective action, or private attorney general action regarding any Claim. If Sponsor prevails in any arbitration or proceeding hereunder, Sponsor shall be entitled to recover, in addition to all other available legal and equitable relief, its legal costs, including attorneys' fees. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that each Third Party Sponsor will be deemed a "Sponsor" and a third-party beneficiary of the terms and conditions set forth in this paragraph.
- Sweepstakes Results: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The TOP TIER™ Fan Toyota Truck Sweepstakes Presented by ARCO, 4949 Marie P. DeBartolo Way, Santa Clara, CA. 95054. Requests must be received within three (3) weeks of the end of the Entry Period. VT residents omit postage.
- Severability: These Official Rules for the Sweepstakes are severable, and if any portion is determined invalid or unenforceable by a body of competent jurisdiction, the remaining portions will remain valid, enforceable and in effect to the fullest extent consistent with applicable law.