Thank you, photoshop.
Last week I put out a simple tweet: If Team USA needed one 49ers player to suit up, who gets the call?
I received several comical replies, but I also was informed of a soccer commericial shot by
The heads up came from Colin's brother, Kyle Kaepernick.
@TaylorPrice49 you haven't seen the SK Energy commercial? Obvious choice. Put him in goal and let it rip.— Kyle Kaepernick (@DarthKaepernick) June 26, 2014
So that made me wonder, what would Colin Kaepernick look like on the U.S. National Team?
Thanks to his 2013 ad spot, we have a pretty good idea.
Here's the commericial in case you wanted to see how the 49ers quarterback would look on the pitch. Watch the clip, the pun is intended.
MORE #NINERS365 BLOGS:
- READ: New Practice Gear for Kap
- READ: Kaepernick Hangs with Joe Montana
- READ: Nike Launches Jerry Rice Tribute Shoe
- READ: Davis Passes on Dancing with the Stars
- READ: Willis Invited to Young Fan's Birthday Party
- READ: Wright Surprises Dad with a New Car
- READ: Harbaugh Does Push-ups with a Walrus
- READ: Niners Guide to Taking Selfies
- VISIT: #Niners365 Blog