OWINGS MILLS, Md. – The final day of joint practices between the San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens was a pad-less morning session.
Although the physicality wasn't the same as Saturday and Sunday's work, the speed on the field remained impressive for both sides.
After hearing from both Harbaugh coaches, it sounded like each side got a lot out of the practices.
"Better than expected," Jim Harbaugh said. "We got better. That's even more so than we thought."
Ravens coach John Harbaugh agreed.
"I feel like we got a week's worth of work."
Here are the noteworthy aspects of the final practice between the two Harbaugh-coached teams:
-The opening 7-on-7 period saw
-In a two-minute drill, Kaepernick led the offense into the red zone but a third-down pass for
-In the red zone 11-on-11 period, Kaepernick found Davis again for a touchdown. This time, Kaepernick rolled to his left and completed a high pass to his tight end in the back of the end zone.
-In the team period from midfield,
-In a red zone team period, Kaepernick completed a 5-yard touchdown pass to tight end
-Practice ended with both teams meeting at midfield on one of the practice fields. Both sides broke off and had a final word from their respective head coaches.
-Baltimore Orioles starting pitcher Bud Norris watched practice with family and friends. The native of Novato, Calif., will pitch Monday night against the New York Yankees.
- READ: Flacco calls Kap 'Do It All' Quarterback
- READ: Day 1 Observations from Joint Practice | Day 2 Notes
- READ: WIll Harbaugh Teams Practice in 2015?
- READ: Boldin Relives Trade From Ravens to 49ers
- READ: Harbaugh Brothers Preview Joint Practices
- PHOTOS: 49ers Practice at Ravens: August 9th
- VIDEO: Harbaugh: 'Really Appreciate' Ravens Hospitality
- ROSTER MOVE: 49ers Sign WR Lewis, Waive WR Jacobs