Fri., Aug. 16, 2013
- 8:30PM PDT49ers at Chiefs-The 49ers and Chiefs have met nine times in the preseason. San Francisco leads the all-time series 6-3. -San Francisco has won the past two preseason contests. In the last meeting, during the 2003 preseason, the 49ers won 24-6 at Kansas City.
Sun., Aug. 25, 2013
- 8:30PM PDT49ers vs. Vikings-It marks the eighth time the 49ers and Vikings have met in the preseason. -The 49ers lead the all-time preseason series 4-3 and are 2-0 against the Vikings at home during the preseason. -The 49ers have won the past two contests, which were both played at Candlestick Park, a 17-6 win last season and a 15-10 victory in 2010.
Thu., Aug. 29, 2013
- 10:30PM PDT49ers at Chargers-It marks the 27th consecutive year in which the two teams have met in the preseason. -San Francisco leads preseason series 21-20 after the 49ers won, 35-3, at Candlestick Park last preseason. -It marks the 23rd preseason matchup in San Diego, with the Chargers holding a 16-8 series advantage at home.
Sun., Sep. 08, 2013
- 4:25PM PDT49ers vs. PackersIn what will mark the team’s final season at Candlestick Park, the 49ers open the 2013 campaign by facing playoff teams from 2012 in four of the first five weeks, starting with the Green Bay Packers on September 8. This marks the second consecutive season that the 49ers and Packers have met in Week 1. Last season, San Francisco defeated Green Bay in two contests, 30-22 on the road in Week 1, and 45-31 at home in the NFC Divisional round of the playoffs. The 49ers overall record against the Packers is 28-34-1, including 17-11-1 at home.
Sun., Sep. 15, 2013
- 8:30PM PDT49ers at SeahawksSan Francisco travels to division-rival Seattle to face the Seahawks in prime time on Sunday night. The overall series is tied at 14 games apiece, but under head coach Jim Harbaugh, the 49ers are 3-1 versus Seattle. The teams split the 2012 series, with each team winning on their home field.
Sun., Sep. 22, 2013
- 4:25PM PDT49ers vs. ColtsOn September 22, San Francisco will host the Indianapolis Colts for the first time since 2005. The 49ers are 18-24 overall against the Colts, including an 11-10 record at home. The Colts defeated the 49ers, 18-14, in the teams’ last meeting in Indianapolis, in 2009.
Thu., Sep. 26, 2013
- 8:25PM PDT49ers at RamsThe Niners will have a short week as they will travel to St. Louis for a Thursday night, NFL Network showdown with the Rams on September 26. The overall series is split at 62-62-3, and 31-31-1 on the road. Both contests last season went into overtime, with the Rams winning, 16-13, in St. Louis, and the teams tying, 24-24, in San Francisco.
Sun., Oct. 06, 2013
- 8:30PM PDT49ers vs. TexansSan Francisco faces the Houston Texans on Sunday night October 6, in front of a national audience on NBC. It marks the third prime time appearance through the first five weeks of the regular season for the 49ers. This will be only Houston’s second trip ever to Candlestick Park in the regular season, and their first since the 49ers won 20-17 in overtime, in 2005.
Sun., Oct. 13, 2013
- 4:25PM PDT49ers vs. CardinalsThe second game of the back-to-back home-stand will be on October 13 vs. the Arizona Cardinals. San Francisco owns a 26-17 overall record against the Cardinals, including a 15-8 mark at home. In the 2012 regular season finale, San Francisco won 27-13, clinching the NFC West Division title for the 19th time in franchise history. The Niners have compiled a 7-1 record versus Arizona over the past eight games.
Sun., Oct. 20, 2013
- 4:05PM PDT49ers at TitansThe 49ers begin their trek East with a stop in Nashville on October 20 to face the Tennessee Titans. San Francisco is 7-5 all-time against the Titans, including a 4-2 mark on the road.