Jim and John Harbaugh are the first brothers to compete against each other as NFL head coaches.
After their first preseason game on August 2 at Baltimore, the Harbaugh brothers will hold their first joint practices at M&T Bank Stadium as well as the Ravens practice facility.
While that will be the Harbaughs’ first joint practice, it may not be their last.
While addressing the Baltimore media during minicamp on Thursday, John Harbaugh speculated that the Ravens could travel to Santa Clara to scrimmage the 49ers at their SAP Performance Facility in 2015.
- READ: Minicamp Day 2 Observations
- READ: Kaepernick Strives to Join 'Elite' QBs
- READ: 49ers Add QB Guru as Intern Coach
- READ: Morris Aims to Replace Rogers as Nickel CB
- READ: Cook Works with 49ers First-Team Defense
- READ: McDonald Sees Himself as 'Different Player'
- READ: Harbaugh Family Stars in Dockers Ad
- READ: T Martin Healthy, Ready to Compete
- READ: D. Johnson Studies Richard Sherman
- READ: Acker Improves During OTA Workouts