The San Francisco 49ers return home to host the Arizona Cardinals at 1:25 p.m. PT, Sunday, Dec. 30 at Candlestick Park, in the 2012 regular season finale. This game, airing on FOX, can be heard locally on KNBR 680 AM, 107.7 FM The Bone and KTRB 860 AM ESPN Deportes. Fans looking for tickets to Sunday’s game are encouraged to log on to NFL Ticket Exchange powered by Ticketmaster.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THIS WEEK’S 49ERS GAME
Gameday Entertainment and Features
- The national anthem will be performed by a member of the 49ers family, Stephanie Solari, the daughter of 49ers offensive line coach Mike Solari. Stephanie started singing at a very young age and has always had a passion for football. Solari received her undergraduate degree from Wheaton College, where she was a member of the track team and still holds school records in the hammer and weight throw. A graduate student in nursing, she not only coaches javelin and hammer at Wheaton College, but she also oversees the college music ministry at her church.
- Pregame and halftime entertainment will feature the finest dance team in the NFL, the 49ers Gold Rush, the antics of the 49ers mascot Sourdough Sam, and a performance by the official 49ers drumline, Niner Noise.
Gameday Features & Giveaways
- During pregame, the 49ers will present the Tailgater of the Year Finals, sponsored by Jack Daniel’s, in the Lexus Lot L parking lot. The Finals will begin at 10:30 a.m. and will be judged by renowned Bay Area chef and owner of San Francisco hot spot COCO500 Loretta Keller, 49ers legend Dwight Clark, and 49ers chef from Bon Appetit Chad McWilliams.
- Comcast Sportsnet Bay Area will be handing out cheer cards throughout the Grand Plaza.
- Following a 49ers victory, coupons for two free tacos courtesy of Jack in the Box will be available upon exit.
- Fans are encouraged to bring their AAA cards for chances to win free gifts during each game this season.