Starting right guard
1. If you were entering a cooking competition, what dish would you present to the judges?
Grilled salmon kabobs. I’d slice up the salmon then season it and get my Bobby Flay on.
2. Twenty years from now, what is Chilo Rachal up to?
Being a good father to my son, King.
3. In the entire world, where’s the best place to watch a football game?
USC’s stadium, the Coliseum.
4. Heads or Tails?
5. What is the weirdest or coolest dream you have ever had?
One time I dreamt the world was made out of candy.
6. Who is the best defensive lineman to talk trash to?
I don’t really talk that much trash.
7. Who are some of your favorite offensive linemen of all time?
Larry Allen and Walter Jones.
8. In their prime, Larry Allen or Walter Jones?
9. If you could wear only one pair of shoes for the rest of your life, what would they be?
My Jordan sandals, so I could let my feet air out.
10. Training camp two-a-days or errands around the house?
Training camp two-a-days.
11. What was your welcome to the NFL moment?
It was the first play I ever got in on Monday Night Football. I pulled around and got a nice block on Karlos Dansby in Arizona.
12. What’s something you’re ashamed of liking?
I watch Charm School on VH1. I’m a big fan. And I watch TMZ. I TiVo them all.
13. Jeapordy or Wheel of Fortune?
Wheel of Fortune!
14. Video Games or Board Games?
15. Favorite 49ers player of all time?
16. If you can have one super power, what would it be and why?
To be invisible. I’d like to be able to see what people are doing when I’m not around.
17. Favorite comedy movie of all time?
Blue Streak with Martin Lawrence.
18. True happiness is?
Having the privilege to play the game.
19. Who is the best USC alum of all time at any sport?
My boy, receiver Dwayne Jarrett on the Carolina Panthers. At ‘SC he was a beast.
20. Favorite song you like to sing in the car or the shower?
“Billy Jean” by Michael Jackson.