Monday, December 23, 2013
5:40 p.m. PT
San Francisco, CA
Radio: KNBR 680AM, 107.7 The Bone, and KTRB 860 AM
VIEW GAMES ONLINE IN HD
Hi - Please see below info for 12/23:
49ers Encourage Fans to Arrive Early
- U.S. Bank is the day of game sponsor; 12,000 fans will receive a mobile wallet courtesy of U.S. Bank
- Fans can check out the Sports Gallery, KNBR, The Bone, Jack Daniels’, Great America, AAA display & Visa displays in the Kinder’s BBQ Gate (Gate F), Lexus Display, Bud Light ambassadors, U.S. Bank photo booth & grab your authentic fan cheer cards from CSNBA distributors in the Bud Light Plaza, and Verizon, Great America & State Farm interactive booths in the Verizon Gate (Gate E)
- Make sure to visit the Levi’s® booth to check out memorable artifacts in Candlestick history! Also Dwight Clark will be there signing photos of The Catch starting around 3:45pm.
- Don’t forget, check out the live 49ers Pregame Show with Larry Krueger & Damon Bruce at the KNBR booth in the Kinder’s BBQ gate starting 3 hours before kickoff at every home game. And if you're tailgating in the parking lot, make sure your radio is tuned to KNBR 680 AM!
- And fans in honor of the last game at Candlestick Park all fans in attendance will receive a coupon from the ushers upon exit for two free tacos courtesy of Jack in the Box!
· Fans should plan on arriving at the parking gates no later than three hours prior to kickoff. With the conditions of the roadways surrounding Candlestick Park, any later arrival times may jeopardize fans’ ability to enter the stadium and be in their seats for pregame festivities and kick off. For more info about parking please visit http://www.49ers.com/stadium/transportation.html.
· Additionally, the 49ers recommend fans carpool and/or utilize public transportation when possible. The 49ers offer an all-inclusive express shuttle service with the 49ers Experience. For more information, please visit 49ersExperience.com or call 1-877-49 49ERS (494-9377). For information on public transportation, please visit www.sfmta.com/football or call them directly by dialing 311.
· Fans should also be advised that the interior parking lot is sold out for Sunday’s game. Only vehicles with pre-paid parking passes or vehicles with valid accessible placards or plates may be eligible to enter. Fans planning to pay for parking on game day can utilize one of the many exterior lots surrounding the stadium. Fans can also take 101 South to the Candlestick Park/Tunnel Road exit to access the $25 discount parking lot.NEW NFL Bag Policy:
Fans should be advised that there is a new NFL Bag Policy in effect at 49ers games. Only NFL-approved bags will be permitted inside Candlestick Park. For more information click HERE