Faithful Rewards presented by Esurance is our exclusive 49ers Fan Loyalty Program! Faithful Rewards is unlike any other program you have ever been part of. Joining is the first step on the path towards earning amazing and exclusive rewards through our program.
Understanding how to gain yards, our digital currency (much like airline miles or hotel points) is critical to success in Faithful Rewards. Yards serve as the digital currency you spend on rewards through redemptions, auctions (think eBay) and sweepstakes for major prizes.
Earn yards in one place: when you scroll down to the Gain section of 49ersFaithfuRewards.com, you will find a series of icons. Each icon is a different yard gaining activity - simply click on an icon to learn more about how to complete that activity.
What’s more, these icons are not just a static list of activities - as you begin gaining yards, the icons for recently completed activities grey out. View this section as your playbook: the personalized list of activities that you are eligible to complete and gain yards for at any given time.
Scroll to the bottom of the home page to find the Redeem section. It will look similar to the Gain section, except that these icons comprise our catalog of rewards and sweepstakes.
While most rewards can be redeemed immediately if you have enough yards, there are two exceptions:
- Auction – Use your yards to place bids on an item. At the conclusion of the auction, the highest bidder wins the reward, while all other bidders get their yards refunded.
- Sweepstakes – Redeem your yards for sweepstakes entries – the more entries you have, the better your chances of winning!
Earning The 49ers Loyalty Letterman Jacket
Starting in the 2016 season, all members in the program will be eligible to earn the 49ers Loyalty Letterman Jacket (lifetime limit of one jacket per member). Each season, 49 jackets will be available for redemption for the first 49 fans that choose to spend their yards on it. Each jacket will cost 49,000 yards, making it the most valuable redemption item in the history of the program.
New this Season
- Earning the 49ers Loyalty Letterman Jacket – Every member in the program is now eligible to earn the 49ers Loyalty Letterman Jacket (lifetime limit of one jacket per member). Each season, 49 jackets will be available for redemption for the first 49 fans that choose to spend their yards on it. Each jacket will cost 49,000 yards, making it the most valuable redemption item in the history of the program.
- 49ers App – You can now earn yards for viewing content (Articles, Videos and Photo Galleries) and redeem yards within the 49ers app. To be sure that you are using Faithful Rewards to its full capabilities, be sure to sign-in or create an account in the Faithful Rewards tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Events – This season we are going to be offering exclusive events for members that will be redeemable with yards to attend. Stay up to date in the Redeem section on 49ers.com/Rewards to make sure you don’t miss out on any of our member events this season!
- Sweepstakes – We have more high value and unique experiences that we know the greatest fans in the world will want to participate in. Fans can look forward to sweepstakes to travel to Miami for the November 27, 2016 game against the Dolphins, a chance for a child in your life to be our 49ers Kickoff Kid, Meet & Greet opportunities and many more!
- The Faithful Rewards Team
Mark Castanon, the 49ers Bud Light NFL Super Fan, can be found at every home game wearing face paint, a kilt and a giant ring on his head to cheer on his team.
The 49ers season is underway, which means the return of the 49ers Crib Club, Kids Club and the Faithfulisitas and a new loyalty program, Faithful Rewards presented by Esurance.
To celebrate the start of the 2016 season, Gold members of the 49ers Kids Club were invited to Levi's® Stadium for the first ever Back to Football Block Party.